First Time

Jace, Noah, and the Delta Gamma squad walked through the wild party.   

"Come with me. You reek of alcohol.", Thomas snarled. 

"No, I don't!", said China. She rolled her eyes sarcastically and sped away to the other end of the room where a large crowd stood. An angry Thomas followed closely behind her. 

China found an empty seat next to Austin on the grand piano bench. He was too preoccupied eye-fucking Kaia Gerber, the Head Cheerleader and Victoria's Secret model currently dancing atop the black piano's surface. She was an illuminating sight to take in. Beads of sweat rolled down her neck and the sticky mess drizzled down her bosom, staining her top in all the right places.

"McClain.", Austin uttered without taking his eyes off of the gyrating Kaia.

"Butler..", China mocked him. 

"Enjoying the party?", he asked, making chit chat. 

"Yeah, I'm enjoying the party I wasn't invited to."

"Didn't you Delta Gammas say that our 'white boy parties ain't shit' ?" 

"Um. We may or may not have said that, allegedly.", China refuted. "It's true, though."

Austin sounded bored as he accidentally leaned against the piano keys, creating a horrid song.

"If you hate us so much, why are you even here?"

"You know I don't hate you."

"So, why are you acting like this?"

"Because I've been drinking and I do dumb shit when I drink, like try to reconcile with you at your fucking lame ass excuse for a party."   

Austin ignored China and lustfully lowered his eyes at Kaia. It was weirdly sexy in a way. 

"Austin! Look at me, damn it!", China snatched the drink out of his hand and poured it on his lap.

His eyes immediately withdrew from Kaia and focused on his now soaking wet shorts. In typical Austin fashion, he combed his hands through his golden blonde locks and took a breath full of air, playing it cool.

Kaia wasn't too thrilled that Austin stopped watching her dance, so she tip toe'd her way to the edge of the piano and sat in front of him, her feet dangling in his damp lap.

Her toes prodded his crotch, "Got a little excited there, huh?"

"That's not cum. That's a big wet beer stain, sweetie.", said China.

"It was a joke.. bitch.", mumbled Kaia.

Austin darted his eyes towards a nearby  Thomas.

"What did you say?", glared China.

"Nothing.", she smiled. 

Meanwhile, Jace and Riele were walking through the kitchen with Noah and Aliyah, collecting small plates of chicken wings and napkins. The boys were starving from barely eating at their reception that afternoon. The last person to finish filling up their plate was Aliyah. She dug around the tray with prongs trying to find the non spicy chicken. 

"Ya'll got something to drink?", asked Aliyah.

"Yeah, one sec!", Jace grabbed four beers from the fridge and passed them out to everybody.

"Thanks. I really love your hospitality.", said Aliyah, cracking open her can of beer.

"I can be hospitable too, you know.", said Noah, a little stung.

Aliyah shook her head and slammed her beer down in front of her plate.

"No, I don't know. You almost started a fight with China, you mistook us for ugly bitches and Jace has been the main one trying to welcome us into the SAE house.