Where did he go?

Bills view-
It's been 4 days since Dippers disappearance and I never been more depressed in my life. I thought he would be back by now so I'm worried really worried. I decided to go to the Mystery Shack to talk to Mable. I walked right up there.
"Mable!" I called.
She came running downstairs.
"Bill!!"she ran over and hugged me.
"Hi Mable" I said getting ready for the worse.
"Where's bro bro?" She asked.
"He ran away ....that night on fair night"I said crying. 
"THAT WAS 4 DAYS AGO BILL!!" She yelled.
"I know that's why I came here" I said crying still.
"I'll get people to help ok we're going to find him" she said softly.

               2 hours later
We been searching until it was night but Stan kept searching while I sat crying on Mable and her weird friends I couldn't do anything I missed him so much.
"Bill Cipher your not supposed to cry like what happened since 5 years ago you turn out like this" Candy Mable's friend said. 
"I fell in love with a handsome,sweet,caring,and someone who is always there for me after everything" I said.
"WOAH YOUR IN LOVE WITH DIPPER!!" All of them screamed.
"Yes and if he dies....." I started to cry more.
"I FOUND HIM!" Stan screamed.
I got up so fast and ran I didn't stop until I saw where Stan was looking down. There I saw Dipper bloody and laying down on the ground shivering he's eyes bloodshot.
"DIPPER" I Called down.
He looked up and meet my eyes damn he was still handsome even like this and this is saying a lot.
"B-B-B-Bill!!" He called softly but I heard him.
I teleported down fast and touched his face he looked at me softly.
"Don't ever do this again ok ever don't leave me" I said.
"Bill......?"he said.
"Yes?" I asked.
"Yes"he said.
"What?" I asked.
"Yes .... I'll be your boyfriend" then he fainted.

Well guys this chapter was pretty brutal and sweet and romantic all at the same time lol.