I cant lose you

Warning ⚠️ this will have depression and dipper will try to kill himself so if you don't like that type of stuff please don't read thx!!!!

                   Dippers view-
I ran far into the woods crying. Bill yelled at me so much over a thing in the past he hates me. I sat down pulled out my knife and cut my wrists hard blood formed and I walked slightly and went to a cliff I was about to jump when someone knocked me down and rolled in the grass holding me down to the ground.
"Dipper pines if you ever do that again you will never see the light of day!" Bill looked in my eyes.
He looked down at his hands saw blood from my wrist then he looked at my wrist. His eyes filled with tears.
"Dipper----"he started to cry.
I was shocked Bill Cipher crying what!? No way.
"I can't lose you dipper..... I need you" Bill said crying hard.
I looked up to his golden teary eyes and kissed him.
"I won't leave you Bill Cipher ok" I told him.
"Good" he said breathing.
"Bill Cipher I-love you" the I fainted.

OHHHHHHHH CLIFF HANGER HAHAHAHAH!! I'm sorry guys IM SOOOO CRULE HEHEHEH!
Ummm I want you guys to comment things for me to do with this story and how to move forward in the story.
⬇️
⬇️
⬇️
⬇️
Comments below and share my story so others peeps read it!!!😄 soooo yep and follow me on Instagram billdip_tomco so yeah!!