Deamon

Hey guys your lovely author hear I think a couple more chapters are going to happen then I might make a sequel I don't know yet but I'm making a Tomco story in a week along with this!! So I hope you enjoy this chapter

                       Bills view-
Dipper has been asleep for two days and it's crazy I don't know if he's alive or dead I'm terrified. Then he opened his eyes and I was shocked. He's eyes dark red.
"B-b-b-bill?"dipper mumbled.
"Yea??!"I asked running to He's side as fast as I could.
"I feel different"Dipper said angry.
Oh shit (excuse my French).
"Uh yeah....."I started.
Dipper climbed off the bed and into my arms.
"Dip?!!"I started to squirm.
"I'm like you now"dipper said smiling really big.
"Yeah"I smiled and kissed his head very softly.
"WAIT YOU FIANCÉ!" Dipper yelled and turned red.
"Are you jealous pine tree?"I asked amused.
"YES ILL KILL HER!" Dipper screamed. 
"I left her dipper for you"I said laughing.
Dipper calmed down and jumped in my arms kissing me.
"Dipper come on"I said pulling his hand.
It was time I'm going to ask dipper to marry me. We walked to the perfect spot where the moon was shining brightly. I took his hands and went down on one knee tears started to form in his eyes.
"Dipper Pines I loved you ever since you smiled at me that one day I fought for you throughout everything and I'll continue to fight I want you by my side my pine tree I love you more then anyone in this world and from the universe Will you Dipper marry me?"I said smiling.
"hm well...."dipper started.
"Oh ... I get it"I said and got up put the ring in my pocket and walked away not letting him finish.
CLIFF HANGER !!!!