update

hey guys so I feel like we could really use just a short little chapter here to let you know what's going on.

one. I just recently published my latest book, How To Be A Bad Guy On A Ship. It will be very different from this book, but if you like fairy tales and captain hook and pirates and stuff, go check it out!

two. shout out to AngelDirectioner15 because shes the one who judged my book for the 2017 Oscars!

three. just out of curiosity, what do you guys think I look like? how old do you think I am?

four. I've been on this account for about a year now. This year, I would like to be able to accomplish two things. First is to complete How To Be A Bad Guy On A Ship (which I need to work on an abbreviated name for). And second is to at least begin and maybe even finish another more structured book called Million Dollar Hero, based on the quote from Felicity Smoak.

five. check out my pinterest and twitter for more of my madness (jadannpace)

six. fun fact: Brush Up was originally going to be part of a trilogy. so much for that.

thanks guys for listening and all the support! hope you all have a wonderful day!

funny thing of the day bc im bored:

me being excruciatingly evil to ma frens

thanks guys so much!