Down Ass Chick: The Finale

"Hey Baby, what time you gone be off work ?" Rah asked me, I was on my lunch break from the hospital I was interning at, I was very close to graduating from nursing school and my school had a requirement for everyone to have a certain amount of hours in a hospital complete before graduation.

"Probably around six, then Ima go get Trey from daycare, so I can be home at like seven." I told him.

"Aiight, well hurry up I need to see you, I just got back in town and I know you was tired last night."

"I know Baby, it's our anniversary I wouldn't fall asleep on you..."I cooed into the phone. One of the other students, Tara came in and cracked a smile.

"Alright Bae, I love you, okay?" Rah said.

"I love you too, Raheem. Make sure you ready for me later." I said in a low tone before hanging up. Instantly me and Tara started cracking up.

"Girlllll, you so funny!" She smiled.

"I know, it's just amazing that my husband can still have me feeling like I'm sixteen, things never get boring between us. I still get butterflies when he calls." I admitted.

"That is so cute, me and my boyfriend Jamal are the same way I hope we end up just like y'all." Tara reminded me of me, she was about twenty, just a few years younger than me with brown skin and good hair. She was one of those earthy chicks who rocked her hair big and curly a lot and stayed in a gym. Through this internship we had gotten pretty close, not enough to say she was my bitch who I told my business or nothing, but to a point where we would hangout and joke around at work. Plus we had a common enemy, my ex best friend Kim.

"Girl you would not believe that bitch Kim, she had the nerve to be trying to fuck Dr. John." Tara said.

"Oh my gosh, forreal? She always was a slut, I mean... She will fuck anybody that bitch got a problem. Exactly why she don't have no man and she keep a bunch of men around her daughter."

"She just annoys me, like bitch he was in there with a patient can you hold ya fuckin horses? It's people in here with serious diseases and you're worried about how you can try to trap a rich, married man. I can't stand them type of hoes."

"Girl me neither, but lemme get back to work I gotta get outta here on time." I rushed out of the break room, thinking about what I could wear that night.

*******

I picked up my baby Trey from daycare, he was sound asleep. I loved how his long eye lashes curled and he breathed so heavily. He was such a good baby. Rarely ever cried or bothered things, completely different experience from Jaheim. I sped home and was greeted by Jah at the door.

"Hey, Mommy!" He hugged me.

"Hey sweetheart, where is your daddy?" I asked him

"Oh, he upstairs, he sent auntie Rachel to come get us for the weekend." He told me , I cracked a smile.

"Your daddy is something else. Lemme go get a bag ready for y'all." I rushed to the boys rooms, grabbing clothes and toys. Formula for the baby, diapers, I was on a mission.

"Damn, slow down." Rachel scared me. I had a Mini heart attack before I turned around.

"Bitch! you scared me." I rolled my eyes before I hugged her.

"I ain't seen you in a while, wassup?" She asked me.

"Oh girl, nothing I been tryna get through school, I ain't had time to kick it. And you know rah just been back and forth between here and Georgia so, I have had to do everything for my babies alone." I admitted

"Yeah, Mommy and wife duties, I understand baby. But come see me sometimes, I miss you!" She said.

"I got you girl. Me and Rah gone have a party soon for his thirtieth birthday, so Ima need you to help me with preparations, okay?"

"Damn, he old!" She laughed.

"I know, but anyway, please get out of here, I need to see my husband it's our anniversary and we gotta exchange gifts and you know... Take our clothes off, so see you later, take care of my babies!" I dismissed her. I walked out there, kissed both my boys and watched them walk out.

I sighed in relief as I got ready to go upstairs. I walked up the steps and immediately started smelling a faint rose scent and I could hear low music playing. I heard a crunch sound under my foot and that's when I looked down and noticed the rose petals. I cracked a smile.

"Awwww, Bae." I gushed. "Rah, where you at?" I spoke as I reached the top stop.

"Just follow the rose petals, you ruinin the surprise Tracey." He said. I started laughing. As I played along following the pinkish red petals all the way to the bathroom. There were bubbles and roses all over the jacuzzi tub. The entire top floor was dimly lit and there were candles lit. Rah and I had never been really deep, romantic type because I'm so goofy and he is too. Like we laughed at Corny stuff like that, but to see that he put so much work into making sure I could just relax for once turned me on. It really was thoughtful.

"You like it?" Rah walked out into the hall in a button down shirt and black Armani pants.

"Look at you!" I smiled as I walked over to him and kissed his lips, I hadn't seen him in a good two weeks. I wrapped my arms around him first before jumping up and wrapping my legs around him. As we deepened the kiss I started unbuttoning the shirt.

"Wait, Tracey, wait!" Rah tried to stop me, but I wasn't letting up so he had to literally restrain me.

"Bae, come on...." I urged him.

"Nah, this gotta be right... Just relax Baby." He kissed my lips I pulled away and bit my bottom lip, thinking about what the night would entail.

"Ok, so what's next?" I asked.

"I know I been gone, so I just wanna give you a night to feel good. Take you a nice bath, listen to some music, drink a little, and I even got the boys out the house for the weekend." He said.

"So what about the part when we make love ..."

"When did you get like this? All sexual...?" He joked.

"You made me like this!" I cracked a smile and took off my scrubs so I could get in the tub. I pulled my hair back into a low ponytail and got in, the jets were on and the water was the perfect temperature.

"Lemme go get your present." He said. Rah walked back into the bathroom with a Hermes Birkin bag. My heart dropped immediately, it was the one I had been eyeing for a while that costed a fortune, I mean the retail price of the bag was ridiculous.

"Oh my God! Bae.... You didn't..." I grabbed a towel to wipe my hands before I took the bag. It was a black and white tuxedo style one that was full of space and just beautiful.

"Open it." He instructed I opened it and it was full of other presents. There was some gold jewelry, Chanel perfume, Mac makeup, and a certificate to go to the spay for three days. I was so happy.

"Rah, this is everything I wanted. I know Rachel helped you out." I cracked a smile as he leaned in to kiss me.

"Yeah, she did a lil bit."

"Awwww, I'm so lucky to have you." I gushed as I handed him back the bag and settled into the tub.

"Baby, you deserve it, I just want you to know how much I love you. I'm just happy to have somebody like you by my side through everything, you a good mother, and a bomb ass, beautiful wife. I love you Tracey Marshall."

"I love you too, Raheem, this night couldn't be more perfect..." I said.

"Oh, it's gone get better." He said as he started unbuttoning his shirt, our anniversary was the best.

Author's Note: Hey Y'all, wassup? Long time no see. I am going to give DAC another chance like I promised you guys. Please leave me some feedback, how do you guys like the new, grown and sexy couple, lol? I will be rapidly updating for the next couple of weeks, just FYI. Thanks for tuning in, Bye <3