Chapter Two. "The Love Of My Life"

"Xavier, I don't know who lied to you or what makes you think that either of my children belong to you, but I can assure you that neither of my kids are yours." I stated with my arms crossed. Rah stood there, not showing a bit of anger.

"Look nigga, I know you wish you woulda appreciated my wife when you had her, but the fact that you poppin up at my party and shit is flat out disrespectful. Then for you to even think it's cool to approach us..."

"Tracey is a manipulative lil bitch! I don't got beef wit you at all. I'm just tellin you not to trust ole girl and sayin you should watch ya self, I mean really she only fucked with us cause we money gettin niggas. When you went down, she dropped you! When my team started fallin off, she dropped me! She's a bandwagon bitch, and I don't think the youngest is yours." As soon as those words left X's mouth, Rah charged for him and I did too, I mean he was so out of line. Security grabbed all of us and we all were shouting as a scene was caused.

"Man, fuck you ! You betta get on the first flight to Philly before a accident happen!" Rah said

"You tryna go back to jail, my nigga?" Xavier blurted as he was carried from the party, he had a smirk on his face and everyone was staring at us. All of Rah's friends surrounded him and I was wondering how he would handle things.

"It's coo y'all. I'm sure ole boy leavin, it's my birthday I just wanna enjoy myself." Rah said. The music came back on and he dragged me on the dance floor with a smile on his face. I was relieved that he hadn't allowed Xavier's words to consume him.

"Did you cheat on me Tracey?" He spoke softly with a smile on his face as we danced. I immediately frowned. "Smile." He spoke through clenched teeth. Was he serious?

"Of course not. Trey is yours," I spoke with my fake smile as more people started to join us on the dance floor. All eyes were on us, and even though rah claimed things were all good, he was lying.

"I mean, why would ole boy just come up here and go through all this trouble?"

"Because he's a manipulative bastard and he wants to break us up. The fact that you are doubting me, your wife and the mother of YOUR to children is amazing..." I lost the fake smile and spoke seriously as we continued swaying.

"Smile, Tracey." Was all he said. I got pissed off.

"You know what you care more about these people than you do about me, so Ima just go." I let go and started walking back to me and Rachel's table to grab my things and leave.

"Everything good, girl?" Rachel as I walked I grabbed my things. Rah followed me.

"Yeah I'm good." I spoke hastily.

"So you just finna leave?" Rah asked.

"Happy Birthday." Was all I said as I walked out.

*******

Sure enough, when I got home that night there was a letter in the mail requesting that Xavier get a paternity test on my Baby Trey. I sighed as I thought back on the fact that Rah could even believe this bullshit. I mean, I did get pregnant as soon as Rah came home, but I was almost sure Trey was his. Unless there was some way I got pregnant before Rah came home. As I sat back thinking about everything, I was unsure. Rah came home in march, I had Trey in December the dates seemed right. But I had only been broken up with Xavier for a few weeks before Rah came home.

When I thought about it, Trey looked exactly like me and Jah looked exactly like Raheem, but I never questioned whether Xavier was his dad. I knew that if Rah wasn't the father he would be livid. He would feel betrayed, but how could I explain this honest mistake? I few minutes later, Tara called me.