Chapter Two

I snorted awake at the loud sound of Nina's yelling.

     "Skkyyylarrrr! Did you meet someone today?" I groaned, not hearing a word she had said. My minature Rat Terrier puppy named Ruby woke when I sat up. I picked her up and walked into the kitchen where Nina was standing, smiling. I didn't even notice she was holding my cellphone in her hand.

     "What'd you say?" I groggily asked her. I took off my socks and threw them in the hamper. I never could fall asleep without my socks on, and yet I hated walking around in them.

     "Did you meet any...bands today?" she said slowly. I froze, Ruby in my arms, licking my face. That's when I saw my phone in her hand. I suddenly felt disappointed.

     "What did you do? Why did you answer my phone? I thought you weren't going to go through my cellphone anymore!" I snatched my phone out of her hand and looked at my text messages. "How could you say that to him? Niiinnaaa!" I whined.

     "I'm sorry! It's One Direction! You know how much I love them! And Harry obviously likes you!" she exclaimed.

     "What? No, I mean- Shut up, Nina!" I put my little eight week old puppy on the floor and ran into my room. Of course, little Ruby followed after me, being so loyal, and knowing I was upset. She hopped up on my bed and watched as I paced the room, texting furiously.

Omg I am so sorry Harry. My nosey roommate texted that. She's a big fan of you. You can come over still, but I'd like to know when.

     A couple minutes later he texted back.

It's OK. I love my fans. If it's alright, we'll be there in about30 minutes. :)

Sure. See you then

     I quickly brushed my curly black hair and applied a little eyeliner. Then I put on some grey sweatpants and a tight cookie monster shirt. I walked out of my room to see Nina strutting out of her room. She wore a skin tight blue dress that went a little below her thighs, and black pumps. The strapless dress showed off a lot of clevage.

     "Nina, they're just visiting not proposing to you!" I exclaimed to her. "Change out of those clothes. They'll be here in twenty minutes."

     "No way!" she said. My eyes widened. "I want them to love me."

     "Fine. Whatever foats your boat." She smiled at me and ran her fingers through her straightened hair. It was usually wavy. We waited a couple minutes, then the door buzzer rang.

     "Sky? Nina?" the manager said into the intercom. "Uh, you have some visitors in the lobby. One wants to talk to you." There was a slight pause.

     "Hey, Skylar!" Harry's voice said. Nina jumped with joy. "Could we come up?" I pressed the talk button.

     "Sure thing, Harry!" I said. Nina was practically crying. I turned to her. "Relax! Breath!" She nodded and breathed slowly. Eventually she managed to get herself under control. That's when there was a knock on the door. She yelped in joy and stumbled to the door. She fixed her hair and opened the door.

     "Oh my! You're-You're!" she stuttered, pointing at them. I rolled my eyes, smiling. I walked over to the door and invited them in. Each of the guys smiled as they came in. Ruby barked at them.

     "Aww! Look at the doggy!" Niall said. The other guys awed.

     "Can I hold him?" Zayn asked. I nodded.

     "Her name is Ruby." I told them. I watched as Zayn picked up the puppy. The rest of the guys crowded around him and petted little Ruby, except for Harry. He came over to me, his hands in his pants pockets.