Saved

(A/N: trigger warning? You may get triggered but I'm not sure so just a warning just in case)
3rd person POV:
Its been a month and you haven't talked to frank. You keep looking at all the text he sent you but you never respond. He keeps trying to contact you but you never answer anything. You don't hate him, you hate yourself and everything you have ever done. You decide to go on a walk "bye mom" you say. "Bye" she says back

Y/N POV:
I don't care about anything anymore I hate everything, I hate myself, not only for what I do but for loving him. I walked to a bridge that is really high I look down and I got scared since I am afraid of heights.

Frank's POV:
I walk to Y/N's house and ask her mom if I could see her."she said she is taking a walk but she is probably at her favorite spot" "and were is that?" "at a bridge not far away" shoot! I hope she doesn't do what i think she will. "OK thanks mrs....." "Mrs L/N" "OK well thank you bye" "bye". I need to find her

----Time Skip To Bridge----
I see Y/N. "Y/N" "Y/N".

Y/N's POV:
I hear something I'm the distance. It sounds like someone calling my name, oh well, its not like anyone would care if I were alive, dead or if anything happened to me. I wish I never loved him I feel him here with me. I need to get over him. I need to end the suffering. Goodbye mom, dad, everyone... Goodbye to frank. Of I go. Wait why am I not falling.....what's going on? Wha- "I won't let you do this Y/N" is that frank? "I love you too much for you to be gone". I hear his soft voice say. I look into his beautiful teary eyes. "F-Frank" "Y/N I won't let you die, you mean to much to me and a lot of other people, if you jump......I'll....I'll jump with you" I start to tear up then hug him and start crying. He hugs me back and we kiss. I pull away from the kiss and run home, Him following me. I run faster and he can't catch up but he knows were I'm going. I run in my room a minute or two after he comes in my room too. "Fuck off" I say as he hugs me. "I love you" he says and I roll my eyes. "Sure you do! If you did then you should have picked me!" "Picked you?" "STOP PLAYING DUMB YOU JERK!" "I don't love her, I realized that and I love you....I realized that too. "Player"