WHAT THE FUCK RICHIE!?!?

Someone helped me with this chapter so thank you for that!

Frank's POV:
I'm coming home early so I thought I wouldn't tell anyone that I was so i could surprise them. Ugh this plane ride is taking forever. I just want to see Y/N. I miss her. The way she looked at me with her pretty sparkling E/C eyes. The way she would kiss me with her soft lips. The way she would hug me if she was scared or upset. The way told me it was okay if I was feeling down. Ugh she is just so perfect in every single way.

--Time Skip To After Plane Ride--

Ah it's over. Finally I get to see her again
--------Time Skip To Home--------

I'm finally home god that was way too long. I grab my key and unlock the door. I slowly and quietly open the door and I hear crying. I look in my room and Y/N is in there. "BOO" she jumped and looked behind her. Suddenly she jumps in my arms. "FRANK! FRANK! I missed you so much I can't even explain how much" "I missed you more". She pulls away with a confused look. " HELLS NO! I MISSED YOU MORE!" she yelled. "Okay fine" I kiss her and she kissed back. "I'll be right back" I say "okay" she says back. I want to see who is crying. I look in the kitchen. Jacklyn is sitting in a corner crying. "Jacklyn" she looks up "yeah?" She says wiping her eyes "Why are you crying" "Richie h-he kissed Y-Y/N" WHAT! Ugh. I run out of the room. I look around the house for Richie. He is literally no where. I look outside and see him in the backyard walking around. "YOU LITTLE SHIT" I yell at him. He turns around. "Oh hi" he says laughing. He probably thinks I'm joking ugh. He stops as he sees me clenching my fist. "Who told you?" "Jacklyn" "look I'm sor-" I interrupt him when I slapped him. "UH HUH SURE YOU ARE I BET YOU JUST WANT Y/N ALL TO YOURSELF AND I BET YOU'RE SICK OF JACKLYN" I yell "ADMIT IT IF I LEFT FOR LONGER YOU WOULD HAVE DUMPED JACKLYN FOR Y/N"! Richie looks furious. "LIKE YOU CAN SAY ANYTHING FRANK YOU DUMPED EVA FOR Y/N YOU DONT UNDERSTAND HOW DEVASTATED SHE WAS AND STILL IS" he's right. Soon I feel something hit my stomach as I fall. "YOU LOVED HER AND SHE LOVED YOU BUT YOU LEFT HER FOR ANOTHER GIRL YOU BARELY KNEW" I got up slowly and swung my fist but missed and he kicked me where the sun doesn't shine. "I CANT BELIEVE YOU FRANK" he walks into the house. Soon I see Y/N with tears in her eyes. "I heard everything"