Thank you!

This will be published on all of my stories and my message board on Quotev and Wattpad (Sorry fanfiction.net)

Okay so I'm being pretty unfair to you guys and I'm sorry for it. I know all of you are waiting for the update which will come next and have been waiting since day 1 which was October 11th, 2013 back at Quotev.net when I published my first story when I was 13 years old (Darkness was published on June 14th, 2014). I just wanted to say how much I appreciate all of you (I know I say it in a lot of my A/N: Author's Note chapter) but I really just want all of you to know how much this means to me.

As a person who is aspiring to be an author like J.K. Rowling, J. R. R. Martin and many others, seeing all of the views and the amazing comments really inspire me.

I've received a few "unpleasant" comments and you know what? They've helped me grow as a person. I don't think the people were necessary trying to me mean but it did hurt my feelings. Don't go hunting them down alright?

And to all of the people that corrected my spelling, thank you. I really do mean it. After all of the comments about my spelling and how this character is, I think I've really shaped as an author.

Now I am 17 years old and I'm going to be graduating in 2018 (Pretty crazy right?) and I have thousands of views on some fanfictions that I wrote for fun! That's amazing and crazy at the same time!

Sure I haven't reached my milestone of a million views on a single story, but I'm still aiming for it!

Another thing that's weird is when I reread my stories and see all of the mistakes and think about how hard it was to write a few pages of my phone's note app and my other electronics without autocorrect, Can I get an amen for advancement? It was a struggle.

Now I'm reading my new stores: A Path Towards Destruction (HxH), Lilian Andromeda Black (Harry Potter) and thinking what the heck happened?

The reason I haven't been updating was because I was working on my new story (Another one?) Yes another one. I have about 22 published stories across the internet and about 20 unpublished. The one that I'm currently working on is a Percy Jackson fanfic. I've written about 200 pages of that story and I'm not stopping!

Sure I'm going to graduate soon, but I won't stop there! I'll keep going until my determination (Undertale anyone) and drive runs dry.

I will update all my stories. But I just want all of you to be patient, like many of you have been for over 3 years and just believe that I will update these stories.

To my followers, the people who don't follow me, the commenters and the people who actually spent some time reading a sentence to hundreds of pages of my stories,

Thank you