Moving older sister and the Sohmas

Kana POV

It's been about 1 year sense I last said a word to anybody or made a sound. It's not that I'm a mute or anything it's just that I don't like humans at all. I'm also antisocial to everything and everyone around me sense that 'accident'. I mean it's pretty hard to forget about it when it stares you straight in the face everyday. Imagine if you had blackish hair and almost black eyes and they turned orange and you have a tail and other fox parts. It sucks but being called little fox is even worse-

"KANA GET YOUR THINGS PACKED WE'RE MOVING!!!!" My aunt yells and stops my thoughts. I mentally sigh and pack my stuff I didn't have much. I only have a few clothes and a fox bear. It's adorable. It's about the only thing I care about. I then walk down the stairs and leave. My aunt and my grandpa and her family we're all downstairs.

"Their's going to be another girl moving in with us." My aunt states

'Another girl?' I think to myself. My grandfather as if he read my mind answers.

"She's your older sister." My eyes widen. They never told me before. The others ignore me and get into the car. I sit in the back and don't say anything. I've never been close to them. At all. I've even lost close contact to my grandpa. My older sister won't be any different I bet. We reach the house in a few hours. It was big. We set all of our stuff and we we're already to go. Then their was a knock on the door.

A girl that looked about 16 and a height of 5"5. She has dark brown hair, with two blue bows and blue hair. She most be my older sister. She bows.

"It's nice to see you again." Her voice was polite and kind.

"I didn't expect to see you so soon. You certainly don't waste any time." My aunts says kindly but you could tell she didn't like her. Tohru does a fake laughter and grandpa walks in.

"Oh tohru it's nice to see you again." He smilies at her. She bows. "Tohru there is someone you should meet." He pulls me over and I give a small bow and look at her. She bows back.

"I'm sorry grandpa but who is this?"

"Her name is Kana and she's your younger sister by 5 years." Tohru beams, grabs my hands and hugs me.

"It's nice to meet you Kana!" I push her away and run upstairs.

"I'm sorry Tohru she isn't very close to other people. She's been though a lot with bulling."

"What do you mean?" She asks.

"It was a few years ago when these 3 boys almost killed her and dyed her hair. The dye also got into her eyes."

"Why?"

"Because she looks like a fox with her ears, tail, fangs and long nails."

That was all I heard as I ran back to my room. I slam the door hard and sit on my bed. I then hear footsteps and my door opens. I jump and stare at the visitor. It was Tohru. Her stuff was in her hands. She bows and looks at me.

"I-I'm sorry I had no idea that you went thought so much." I stare at her and she leaves.

She apologized. Nobody EVER apologizes to me. Maybe this girl wasn't like everyone else. I woke up the next morning and see that no one not even a Tohru was there. I sighed and got ready for school. It would go by like that sense I don't say anything and nether does anyone else. I walked to school and it took FOREVER, so I stopped. I forgot that the house was far away. I turned my body and just walked where ever. I final stopped at a school. It was a middle school.

I walked there even though I'm not supposed to and hopped the fence. I was on a tree. I jumped from tree to noting tree. I finally stopped when I saw two people or kids. Older than me thought. But by a few years. I put my hood up and jumped down. Not to my surprise I shocked them. The boy was glaring at me. He has light brown hair and dark brown eyes. Not the average Jo. I looked at the girl. She has golden orange hair color and orange brown eyes. She looked different like the boy. The boy stepped up.