A Solitary New Year

A Solitary New Year

Kana's POV~

It was finally December and New Years was right around the corner. But before New Years, comes New Years cleaning comes first. Kyo, Yuki, Shigure, Tohru and Saki and Uo were helping cleaning around the house. It was nice and quite until Kyo opened up his big mouth. "Damn it! Can't you do anything right?!"

"Your the last person I want to hear from right now." Yuki said trying to fix what he broke.

"Kyo instead of yelling at Yuki how about you shut up and clean." I told him.

"Oh yeah! What are you doing?!" He screamed back at me.

"I'm supervising." I spat back. "Shigure said I didn't have to do anything just watch you two."

"Why the hell should we be watched by a little k-" He was going to finish but Uo hit him with her cleaning thing.

"Shut up and listen to the little brat. If you were listening to Shigure you would've hear him say. 'Kana, watch these two and make sure they don't break anything.'"

"Quite horsing around you two." Uo says cleaning.

"Who asked you, you dirty bitch!" Kyo screamed back. Uo then grabbed Kyo by her cleaning thing and grabbed him by the head.

"Your gonna talk to me like that after I came here to help you out of the goodness of my heart?" I laugh at them lightly and Tohru comes over and fixes what Yuki broke.

"I-uh Ms. Honda, I'm really sorry about that." Yuki apologizes.

"Oh it's okay." Tohru says sweetly. "t was just a little tear it's easy to fix."

"Yeah Yuki." I said bending down. "Don't worry so much."

"I think I'm going to wet my pants." Shigure says jumping around the house past us.

"I wouldn't go in there if I were you." I say mysteriously. "You'll regret it." Shigure saw the sign that said "Closed for cleaning." But completely ignored it and opened the door.

"Didn't you see what the sign said it's closed for cleaning." Hana says emotionlessly and Shigure sweat drops.

"Right well uh." Shigure says unsurely. I think it's really fun that Shigure is looking down at Hana and is intimidated.

"It's closed for cleaning." Hana says again while holding a plugger.

"I just need a minute." Shigure says.

"Did you know that the flow of electrical waves through our bodies can be compared to the flow of water?" Hana asks well, states. "Over 60% of the human body is made up of water in other words, if you were to round up people are water. Many people fail to realize them, considering the body solid appearance. But none the less on the inside. We are essentially a liquid. Water is continuously flowing through our vanes. It sustains all parts of our bodies the head, the heart, the stomach, the kidneys, the bladde-"

But before Hana could finish. Shigure slams the door. He looks over to me tired. "I should have just listened to you."

"I tried to warn you." I say and we walk off. I decided that I was going to go near Yuki so I walked over to Kyo and Yuki. They were both holding a bookshelf and were struggling.

"Ah! Kana!" Yuki says.

"Just in time." I stare at them blankly as they struggle.

"Poor you." I say emotionlessly and walk off. It's really boring when all everyone is doing is cleaning.