New school means new troubles and a new nickname

Kana's POV

"WAKE UP YOU LITTLE BRAT!!!!"

I wake up not caring about the nickname that her aunt used all the time. Even though, it was annoying i new better than to say anything about it. I never understood why my aunt hated me so much. I mean I've never done anything to her. But, i guess it must have been her parents. When ever she tried to ask about them her aunt and her cousins would always glare at her and start yelling. Saying you don't need to know about it and all that kind of stuff. Much to her annoyance. I know what your thinking. Why does she need to ask about that. Well, to tell you the truth, i don't even know what my parents look like. Not that I'm blind or anything. Just that she doesn't have any memory of them that's all.

But these days i dont really care about them anymore i mean why should i. They probably just abandon me jsut to get rid of me. I mean who wants a little girl with fox ears, a tail, fangs, sharp nails and cat like reflexes. But, today was going to be a new day. I already knew that nothing good was going to happen. Of course nothing good ever happens. EVER. Today was my first day of school. I can finally get away from my family. I've always hated them. Well... Besides gramps he's a good guy. He never cared about my ears and stuff.

Anyway like i said im going t be starting school. i even have a uniform. But I can't hide my tail and everything else. So it's gonna suck.

After this i get dress and make a hole so my tails get in and try to fix my uncontrollable hair. i then walk downstairs and see my aunt waiting to yell at me. i tune her out. I then look at the time and see i gotta run. I run as fast as I can which remind you is pretty fast. I then walk into my class room. 1-A and sit down. Lucky for me there was no one there. Yay *note the sarcasm* Meaning that when they open the door i'll be the first one they see. After a couple of minutes a girl with pink hair and eyes walks in with a hood with cat ears on them. (Top middle) She looks at me ad blushes. After that she runs towards me and hugs me.

"Oh my god your so cute kisune-chan."

i look at her. "Kisune?"

"That means Fox you know and your ears you remind me of a little fox."

i look back at her more deadly. "Don't call me short or little."

"Ok!" We hear the door open and another girl comes in. She has blonde hair and blue eyes. (Left) Her eyes made her look sleepy.

"H....he...lo..." We both sweat drop at her. Pinky then gets up and hugs her.

"What's your name?!"

"Sachi...."

"Sachi? Thats so cute!" She hugs Sachi and looks at me and opens her mouth but another girl comes in.

she glares at us. She has long dark purple hair and gold eyes.

"Hi! Who are you!!!" Ms. Glare stares at her and glares at her hyper attitude.

"Isn't it common manners to say your name before you ask others."

"Oh? I'M HINATA!!!"

The girl steps back. She looks at Sachi.

"Sa...chi"

Then to me.

"Isn't it common manners to say your name before you ask others." I smirk at her. She flushes.

"Tobari."

"Kana."

We stare at each other and she then looks up at my ears. She moves near me and so do the other girls. They then go into a circle and Tobari tugs my tail and Hinata and Sachi follow.

"OW!!!" I then scratch them. They look at me bewildered.

"Their real." They say at the same time.

I narrow my eyes at them. "So what?"

They exchange glaces. Hinata then jumps on me.

"See you are a kisune!"I look at her. She doesn't think it's weird?

"So what you got ears?" Tobari says and turns around.

Sachi nods in agreement with the two girls. I look at them. New people then come in and stare at me. I look down.

"Hey look it's Little Fox!" a boy screams. murmurs then start to take place.

"What a freak."

"Weirdo."

"Is she human?"

Its the same as always. i look back up and see Hinata look at me. The other two follow. Sachi moves near me and pats my head and hugs me. Hinata and Tobari then move forward.

"HEY!!" Hinata yells.

"What?" I hear the boy who called me 'Little Fox'.

"Shut up leave her alone what's wrong with her ears?!"

He then stares at her.

"Make me!" He screams and moves near Hinata and she backs away. Tobari then moves in front of her and goes right up into his face.

She then smacks him. "There! You didn't say who had to make you shut up."

He looks at her and backs up. He then moves his eyes towards me.

"Whatever! Hang out with the fox."

The teacher the comes in and signs us our tables. Lucky I'm stuck with Hinata, Sachi and Tobari.

Class ends and we all walk out. I move in front of them. They look at me confused.

'T-thanks nobody every stood up for me before."

They then smile and me and pat my head.

"No problem." Sachi says.

"That's what friends are for right?" Tobari says and walks of then smirks. Sachi follows her.

"She's right Kana!" Hinata then lines up with them.

"We're your friends so don't worry about it."

They all then smile and leave.

'Maybe something good can happen after all.'

I then walk back to home waiting for school to start tomorrow. Even, though that boy was calling me names. I still had mu friends to back me up.

Comment? Rate? Follow?