Minhyuk // Jealousy

"Hey Y/N, can we talk?" Minhyuk said hesitantly. You replied, " Sure, Minhyuk!" Minhyuk's breathing became louder. "Um.. okay... uh.. meet me at the shopping mall next to your apartment," he said while stuttering. You were very confused why Minhyuk was so nervous. "What's wrong with him? Eh.. whatever." Ignoring the fact that Minhyuk was acting strange, you decided to get ready to meet him. You tied your hair into a bun and decided to wear a crop top and denim shorts. You were too lazy to do your normal makeup routine and decided to put on some sunscreen and lipstick. After dressing up, you headed out of the apartment and went to the shopping mall Minhyuk was talking about. 

"Minhyuk?" you tapped the shoulder of a person who seemed to be him. The person you tapped turned out to be one of his best friends, I.M. "Oh, Y/N!" I.M said as soon as he saw you. "Changkyun-ah~ I thought you were Minhyuk! Haha, sorry about that," You said being embarrassed. "It's fine. Minhyuk is near the fountain," I.M stated. "Ahh, I see. Thank you so much!" You said, giving I.M a hug. When you and I.M separated, you felt a pair of eyes staring at you. You turned around to see Minhyuk going to I.M and throwing a punch at his face. I.M fell onto the ground and stared at Minhyuk in confusion. You gasped and sprinted to I.M and Minhyuk. "MINHYUK, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! WHY DID YOU PUNCH I.M?!" You yelled catching the attention of the shoppers. "DID THIS BASTARD JUST HUG YOU?! WHY WOULD HE DO THAT?!" Minhyuk yelled in anger. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! I HUGGED HIM IN A FRIENDLY WAY AND WHY WOULD YOU CARE IN THE FIRST PLACE?!" You yelled furiously. "UGH I-I LOVE YOU, Y/N," Minhyuk confessed. I.M stood up, while touching the bruise on his left cheek. "What? You never told me about this and I'm your best friend!!" I.M said sternly. "I-I'm sorry I.M for punching you... B-BYE," Minhyuk said nervously and ran off. "W-WAIT MINHYUK!" You said trying to catch up to him. You ran after him but ended up tripping onto the ground. Minhyuk heard you groan and turned around. "Y/N!! ARE YOU OKAY?" Minhyuk asked. "I'm fine... I just want an explanation of what you said earlier," You said, smiling. Minhyuk picked you up and blushed while scratching his head. He pulled you into an embrace and started sniffling. "I-I love you Y/N... I liked you since 7th grade.." He said while crying. You let go of the hug and wiped off his tears."Why didn't you tell me earlier... I liked you too.." You said, while crying as well. Minhyuk put your face close to his and kissed you deeply while wiping off your tears. "Don't cry.. you look prettier when you're happy," Minhyuk said. You nodded and hugged him tightly. "I love you, Y/N," Minhyuk confessed. You replied, "I love you too."

I'm sorry if this is cringey and bad :") But yeah my first Monsta X imagine.. I will continue the other members' imagines, but if you want a specific member's, pls request :) (tell me a plot and a member) thanks for reading!!♡
--Lisa