Wonho // Here I Am

Requested by: wonwoowoo_mingyuyu

You placed your hand on top of the red cheek and looked at your "friend" with no words. The tears blinded your eyes and you fell to the ground. "Yerin!!" You heard someone shout.

You slowly brought your head back up to see someone with long, slender legs sprinting towards you. "Wonho..," you called his name unconsciously as you wiped off the salty tears. "YERIN, DON'T YOU EVER LAY A FINGER ON MY FRIEND, Y/N, AGAIN!!" He yelled as he forcefully grabbed you. You gasped as he took you away from the horrendous devil.

He took you to the back of the school and attempted to calm you down with comforting words, "Y/N.. it's okay I am here to protect you as a friend and I won't ever let her talk to you again.." Multiple tears started streaming down your face as you bawled all over his right shoulder. His shirt was soaked from your tears but he never pulled away from the hug.

"Wonho.. thank you so much," you said. He smiled from ear to ear. He finally let you go and patted your back calmly.

As you left school, you thought about how thankful you were for Wonho. Wonho was like a brave knight in shining armor that always came to the rescue when help was needed. He was your friend, but he was also like a bodyguard. You went home and texted your best friend,"Thank you for today.."

(Wonho's perspective)
I looked at (Y/N)'s message and smiled. I knew how much she felt thankful for me and I felt thankful that she was always so sincere and genuine towards me. But something deep down made me feel upset...

The next day...
(Back to your perspective)

You yawned as the annoying alarm clock kept buzzing. You lazily stood up and slapped the snooze button, going back to bed. BUZZZ- BUZZZZ- You groaned again and realized what time it was. "OMG IT'S 7:55!" You quickly stood up and dashed to your restroom. You quickly squeezed the toothpaste onto the toothbrush and brushed your teeth, moving up and down. You heard your ringtone go off and ran back to get your phone. The name, "Wonho" shined brightly on your the screen of your cellphone. "Wonho-ya I'm getting ready and I am kinda brushing my teeth right now..." you said quickly. "OK Y/N, hurry we're going to be late", Wonho said anxiously. You quickly started undressing and getting into your school uniform. As soon as you finished, you made a run for your front door and slammed it. You spotted Wonho who was waiting for you and dashed towards him. Suddenly, you failed to balance and hit your head onto the hard, concrete ground. You heard Wonho call your name before seeing nothing but darkness. 

"Y/N!!!", Wonho screamed at the top of his lungs. You were clueless on why he was screaming your name until you heard a loud and prolonged honk. You gasped as Wonho sprinted towards you and pushed you with all his might. You froze in place, finding Wonho's lifeless and weak body after being hit by an automobile "W-Wonho-ya... no....no," you said as you caressed his slender face. "Wonho-ya... wake up... WONHO WAKE UP!! WONHOOOO!!!!"

"WONH-" You screamed but was interrupted by Wonho holding your hand. Tears started filling up your eyes after seeing that your best friend was fine. "Y/N.. Why are you crying and why did you call my name?" he asked.  You started weeping and hugged Wonho. "Wonho-ya.. I had a dream that you died from trying to save me." He wrapped his arms around you and patted your back. "It's okay, Y/N. I am unharmed and always ready to protect you.." he reassured. You smiled as his head came close to yours. As soon as you closed your eyes, expecting a kiss, you didn't feel anything. You opened your eyes again to see Wonho blushing and covering his mouth with his hands. "..I-I'm sorry I..I.. didn't," Wonho said stuttering every word. You looked at him confusingly and tried to interpret what he was saying. 

¨Huh? Can you say that again?¨ You asked sincerely. Wonho pushed your head towards his and kissed you unexpectedly. Your eyes widened from shock and you froze for what seemed like a minute. Wonho unattached from you and confessed. ¨Y/N, I love you... I realized what that my confusion of love and friendship lead me to frustration.. Will you be my-¨ Wonho was interrupted by your arms embracing his torso. ¨Yes, I will of course be your girlfriend,¨ you replied while tearing up. Wonho also wrapped his arms around you and whispered one word, ¨Forever...¨

Hello~ I am sorry it took forever for me to update and finish your request.. I was so busy studying that I have been sleeping for a maximum of 3 hours... I finally updated since I found time during Thanksgiving break to finish the chapter. I hope you enjoy and I am soooo sorry :(