Kihyun // Shy Shy Shy

Requested by: @dragonk321

"Oppa~~~~ Oppaoppaoppaoppa," You continuously said. Kihyun squinted his eyes trying to read every word meticulously and his earphones were plugged into his ears. Suddenly, you wrapped your arms around his neck making Kihyun flinch and turn into a dark shade of pink. "Oppa~~~~~~" You cooed while holding on tighter. He pushed you and ran away. "Oppa! Where are you going?" You asked. Kihyun kept looking forward and dashed to the vending machine. "Clink. Clink." He grabbed the Coke from the door of the vending machine and opened the can right away. But when Kihyun was about to drink the ice cold drink, he noticed that his drink disappeared. "Thanks for the drink, Kihyun oppa!!" You said gulping the drink down in one shot. His eyes grew two times wide as he watched you finish the whole thing in one minute. "Why.. are you like... this...?" Kihyun asked while he started sweating. "Haha oppa~~~ You know I'm your girlfriend and we should at least be holding hands?" You crossed your arms and smirked. "I hate skinship.. you already know that," Kihyun said sternly. "O-oppa..." You said as tears filled your eyes. He placed his hand over his mouth and tried to speak a word, but you already exited the building stomping as you left. Kihyun let out a huge sigh and tangled his hair in between his fingers. "UGHH! KIHYUN YOU STUPID! STUPID! AHHH" Kihyun made a fist and continuously hit his head. He broke out into a cold sweat and paced back and forth trying to come up with an emegency plan. "Uhhh..Uhhh... ah-ha!" He said snapping his fingers. A lightbulb appeared above his head. A few hours later, you heard your notifications go off and you picked up your phone. You wiped off your tears trying to see the message clearer. "Come to the park at 9 pm.. I'm sincerely sorry, y/n," The text said. You sighed and covered your body with a blanket walking outside. When you arrived at the park, you felt butterflies in your stomach and your heart pounding. Suddenly, you felt a hand touch your shoulder. When you turned around, a bouquet of red rose blocked your view. "What is this?" You asked taking the roses. Behind the roses, was your boyfriend, Kihyun, wearing a sleek tuxedo and his hair pulled back. He smiled and took one step at a time, each step coming more close to you. You stepped back from daunt and gulped. "Oppa.. why are you acting strangely?" You asked with a shaky voice. His mouth did not move a bit and he continued to step closer. You eventually bumped into the fence of a tennis court. You could not move and you froze in spot anticipating on what Kihyun was about to do. He slammed both of his hands right next to your body trapping you. "You think I was a shy and gentle boy? Today you're going to learn the real side of me," He said smirking. You gulped and looked at Kihyun with wide eyes. His face came closer to you an inch at a time. When his face was one-inch close to you, you couldn't help but squeeze your eyes shut. "You're in trouble, y/n," As soon as he said that, he placed his hands on both of your cheeks and started kissing you very roughly. You responded by moving your lips back. (let's stay pg-13 here lmao sorry but i ain't writing a smut) A few minutes later, his lips stopped moving and he slowly detached from you. He looked at you with eyes full of lust. "Why weren't you ever this affectionate?" You questioned as you crossed your arms. He looked down and rubbed the back of his neck with his left hand. "I- I'm sorry," He muttered. You shrugged your shoulders and hugged him. He gasped but hugged you back anyways. "Please be like this more," You said while giggling. He gave an airy laugh as he winked at you. You smirked and put your arms around his neck. "I love you," Kihyun said with sparkly eyes. You smirked and attached his lips to yours once again.

I'm sorry that this is short.. hahaha... anyways thanks for reading and I hoped you enjoyed!