Chapter 42

Luna's POV

I told mom I didn't feel well, so I wouldn't have to go to school. I had to look after Luan and get her to tell me what's up.

Luan groaned then opened her eyes. "Hey sis. Look what I got. Some breakfast!" I said to her, holding a tray in front of me.

"Luna? Why aren't you at school?" She rubbed her eyes. "I'm here to look after you. Now eat."

She frowned then sat up and took the tray.

I watched her intently, waiting for her to eat. Luan raised an eyebrow at me, "you don't have to watch me eating you know."

"I know but at least start first." I pleaded. She sighed heavily then started eating.

When she was halfway through, she spoke again. "You know you can leave."

I pondered her statement for a while, then I left the room.

Luan's POV

When Luna left, I released a breath of relief and placed the plate of half eaten food on my nightstand.

My stomach was in knots from eating the breakfast but I didn't want to waste so I ate the rest of it.

Bad idea.

My stomach was crying out. I had to empty my stonach.

I grabbed my towel, deciding to take a shower so Luna won't notice me yaking all over the place.

After I emptied the contents of my stomach I took a long shower.

I spent the time thinking. About life. My situation. Ending it.

I couldn't stop the boat load of tears that came flowing out like a river.

I looked down at all my scars. Each one represented something different.

For a moment, I was taken to pure bliss. A silent world, where no one was mean to anyone. A world where everyone coexists peacefully.

My life long dream. When will I be happy again?

"Luan. You okay in there?" Luna's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah I'll be out in a minute."

As I opened the door, Luna stood right there, looking in my face.

"Lemme see your arms dude," she crossed her arms. "Fine," I held out my arms so she could observe them.

"Alright you're cool brah."

Luna's POV

I made sure to check Luan's arms for any recently made scars. Since it was clear, I went downstairs to watch a movie.

"Yo sis I'm downstairs so holler if you need me." "Okay!" Came her response.