Chapter 3

Chase

My eyes widened as the door opened and both me and Khari were greeted by a woman wearing nothing but a pair of sox. I tried not to stair too hard but it was a bit impossible with the perfect set of breast looking right at me.

That all changed when someone came and gripped the girl by her ponytail.

"Bitch didn't I tell you about answering my door like that?"

"Lo siento papi, lo siento!"

"Take yo ass up them stairs!"

I watched as the girl quicky made her way up the stairs. And let's just say, the back view was even more appealing than the front.

"Ay.. You see something you like lil nigga?" The man who I'm guessing was Eazy, said in a deep tone with a serious look to match.

"Nah..nah man..If that's all you.. My fault man."

He then start bursting out laughing

"I'm just fuckin witchu youngin.. Ay yo you should have seen your face."

He then went to give Khari some dap and then me as well.

"Damn.. You sure nough got me there.

"Nahh tho.. That's my lil Spanish mami.. She know better than answering my door like that. Y'all come on in tho.

Once we got inside my eyes grew wider than they did when I saw the set of breast on that Spanish girl. I felt like I stepped on the front page of one of those well decorated houses. What intrigued me the most was the amount of African Art that was plastered around the walls and neatly laid out on shelves. I felt like a big ass kid in aww.

"You like what you see huh?" Eazy said, noticing where my attention was. "Yea, my moms use to collect African Art. But this right here..." I let my eyes roam around the front room some more.

"Sounds like your mother had great taste." Eazy said, placing his hand on my shoulder.

"Follow me y'all"

Eazy lead me and Khari to the back that lead to a door. Once we got to it, he went to put in a code. It had to be about a good 30 numbers he put in before we heard a buzzer indicating that the door can now be open.

Once we got inside I scanned the room. There were rows of tables where a few men and even some woman were either counting money or bagging up the supply. It was like stepping into a factory where every worker you see would be working at the same pace.

I watched as Khari went over to dab a few dudes up that were standing together near this back wall. Once I reached them, Eazy started introducing me to each one. The first guys name was Stan. He was a big bulky dude wearing a black beater that exposed his two sleeves of tats. The left arm was plane while the other side was colored. I admit, shit looked hella dope.

Next there was Troy, who was noticeably taller than everyone else. He was a slim dark skin guy with a baldy. He nodded his head at me. The third guy to be introduced wasn't even a guy which I didn't notice until I got a little closer. It was a female who portrayed herself as a a man. Shorty even had the lil beard down pack. You could see the gangsta written all over her face. She did this little salute thing after Eazy introduced her.

Lastly there was a guy named Preach, who seemed to haven't taken his eyes off of me since we approached them. It was like he was studying me or some shit. Although I felt a bit uncomfortable with bull staring me down, I kept my kewl and knew not to speak on it.

"Now, as for the rest of these heads in here.." Eazy started to say, looking over at the people who were seated at the tables bagging and counting. "They are of no importance to you. Meaning, their all under my pay role and have nothing to do with the role you'll be playing." I nodded my head letting him know I understood.