Chapter 5 *PART 1*

Chace

I had just picked up my phone and realized I missed a phone call from Chy. Being as busy as I was, I haven't really had time to speak to her like I would usually do on a regular basis. I slid my phone in my back pocket. I'd call her back later.

Today was the big day. There wasn't a drop of regret, fear, nor doubt in my heart. I was ready to get my revenge. I stood in front of the mirror looking dapper as ever. A smile came across my face once I got a glimpse of the perfect curvaceous figure.

Nellie stood leaning against my doorway with one hand on her hip. She wore a gorgeous red dress with gold diamonds forming around the v cut. Her natural hair held the perfect bounce of curls. Her makeup was on fleek, or whatever these young girls be sayin now a days.

I pretty much stayed over Eazy crib. We had to thurely go over the plan a few times a day, so with there being plenty of room, Eazy offered me to just stay at his place. I learned a few things while staying there. I even got to know Eazy a lot more, and it truly changed my perspective of him.

I also knew he wasn't one to be fucked with when it came down to business and family. I felt him on that.

"You lookin mighty dapper" Nellie spoke, as she walked up and stood next to me to check herself out in the mirror. She started gliding her hands down the curve of her dress as she turned from side to side.

"And you lookin mighty gorgeous." I looked over at her to get the perfect view and not the mirror view.

She smiled. Damn it was something about that smile. I shook the thoughts out of my mind, realizing I got to chill with those fast feelings when meeting a pretty girl. Attraction can be one hell of a drug, and I wasn't afraid to admit that.

"Eazy told me to come up here and see if you ready." Nellie said, still checking herself out in the mirror.

"The real question is, are you ready?" I gave her a serious look.

She then turned and walked over to me giving me an even more serious look as she slid her finger down the mid of my shirt.

"Watch it now. I'm smoother than you think lover." She winked at me then walked away.

Oh, I believed it.

Eazy

"Ay yo I think ol bull got a thing for your sister, E."

I looked over at Preach, who sat in the passenger seat,not really caring to hear what he was getting at. He must have saw my expression because he threw his hands up in defense.

"I'm just sayin"

Just then, my sister and Chace came walking out the door and down to the driveway.

"Ay look. I ain't no dummy aite? I know you been eyeing my sister for some time now, P. She wayyy outta ya age range boi, and most definitely outta ya league. So I suggest you mind ya bidness on whatever them two got going on." I pointed to Chace and Nellie before they got to the car.

"Aite man." Preach said, leaving it at that. He knew better not to let it go any further or I'd have his throat slit before the two backseat drivers got a chance to grab the car door. Respect was key. Any nigga that stayed around me knew that shit.

I looked out the window and watched Chace open the door for my sister and a smile form across her face once she got into the car. She must have noticed me watching her. "What?" she mouthed. I just turned back around ready to pull off once Chace got in.

I didn't have to say no speech or reminders to anyone, cause we been through this shit to the T. There even has been a few changes in plan, and Chace is the man behind the changes. Boy was he ready for this shit. I don't know what it was but, something just got me amped up about Chace. I guess you could say his story reminds me of a lot like mine. How I had to start taking action after Chace's moms murderer's father, killed my father back when I was 10. That shit was enough to turn a young man cold. And it did.