Chapter 4

*Chace*

It was only one more day left until I was one step closer to killing the guy who murdered my mother. Although killing him and him only was all I had set out to do, I realized killing someone he loved first would make shit more interesting. I wanted him to hurt before the hurt, like the worry I had to go through before discovering my mothers lifeless body in a busted alleyway.

I had spent the last couple days going to Eazy's house to spend more time in his gun range. I felt a sense of adrenaline every time my bullet pierced through the body like cardboard figure. I could only picture the image of my mothers killer being pinned on the cardboard. I would have been bangin out all head shots.

I felt a tap on my shoulder right when I was about to pick up another burner. I turned around to see Eazy with this thick brown skin girl dressed up in a business suit that hugged her curves the right way. She smiled and extended her hand out to me, quickly introducing herself. "Hey, I'm Nellie. You must be C?" I shook her hand. Her skin felt as if she just rubbed coco butter on them. Damn they were soft. "Yes. I am. Nice to meet you Nellie." "Likewise." she smiled again than looked up at Eazy. "Why ain't you tell me he was ccuutee!"

"Come on wit dat gay shit Nellie.. I swear, if you weren't my sister I would have choked you the fuck up." Nellie playfully stuck her tongue out at him. I had to admit, I was blushing mad hard after that comment. She then went over to the booth right next to mine. She reached over and grabbed the same gun I was going to grab before she stole the attention in the room. She start letting off rounds like it was nothing. When she was done, she placed the gun right back where she found it and headed back over to her brother. Damn she was smooth

"Well damn. Thanks for giving me a peek at what that thing do." (talkin about the gun 😝)

"Well... it do what it dooo." 😜

Damn. There she go wit that tongue again.

"Aite aite... Cut all that cheesy shit out. Time to get back to business. C... Nellie is going to be the one luring Kent into the private room. She already know the ropes. I just wanted you to meet her."

"Well it was a pleasure meeting her. But you really think it's smart to get your sister into this?"

The room got quiet for a minute. All Eazy had to do was give Nellie one look, and somehow she knew she needed to leave the room.

All you could hear was the click of her heels.

Eazy then cleared his throat and walked up a few steps closer to me. I kept my cool.

"Look C... I like you.. I really do. These last couple days you've shown me you ready for this shit." He inched a few steps closer to me.

"But don't you ever question how the fuck I run things... Especially not in front of my sister."

He slapped down on my shoulder hard as fuck, then walked off. Shit hurt like hell, but I ain't show it. I mean, he was right. I had no business questioning the man who's responsible in letting me get my revenge on the guy who killed my mother. Hell, if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't even know where to look.

"You coming my nigga?" Eazy said while walking out the range. He patted my shoulder once I reached up to him. For some reason he always did that shit.

*Khari*

Today I woke up with a throbbing headache. Last night was mad wild. Weed, Drank, Bitches. Its been a while since I went to a house party, and that one surely did me right. I wanted C to slide through with me but he been on go mode these last couple days. Crazy to think my boy was bout to off somebody tomorrow. Seems like yesterday he was getting on my ass about leaving this street shit alone, now he was about to commit his first crime. I didn't see this shit coming for my boy.