Characters

Miki Sakama is 15 years old and will turn 16 soon. He has silver hair with some black streaks in it. He is 5'8". He has bright blue eyes with a tint of red, green and violet. He is also very pale, and not at all muscular.

Shichiro and Tama are 17. Shichiro has black hair, and Tama has dark brown hair. They both have green eyes, but Tama has a bit of hazel. Shichiro is 6'4" while Tama is 6'3". They are both a bit taned, and barely muscular.

Rokuro, Yoshi, and Yoshiro are 18. Rokuro has light brown hair, Yoshi has brown hair, and Yoshiro has dirty blond hair. Rokuro and Yoshi stand at 6'5, and Yoshiro stands at 6'4". They all have dark brown eyes. They are all lightly taned, and a bit muscular.

Goro and Taro are 19. Goro has blond hair and Taro has light blond hair. They are both 6'6" tall. Goro has brown eyes and Taro has light brown eyes. They are slightly taned, and a little muscular.

Shiro and Nori are 20. They both have black hair with blond streaks. They are 6'7". Shiro has blue eyes and Nori has green eyes. They are just a little taned, and kinda muscular.

Masa, Kichiro, and Ryozo are 21. Masa and Ryozo have red dyed hair, while Kichiro has blue dyed hair. Masa and Kichiro are 6'8", and Ryozo is 6'7". Masa has 1 blue and one green eye, Kichiro has a brown eye and a blue eye, and Ryozo has hazel eyes. They some what taned, and muscular.

Seigi, Shinji, and Shoji are 22. They all have dark brown hair. Seigi has a hazel eye and a blue eye, Shinji has a brown eye and a green eye, and Shoji has a brown eye and a green eye. Seigi and Shinji are 6'8" and Shoji is 6'7". They are  almost tan, and very muscular.

Seiichi, Ryoichi, and Ryuichi are 23. They all have black hair. They're all 6'9". They have violet eyes. They are tan, and very, very muscular.

The parents are not important, they will not be talked about a lot in the first few chapters.