Chapter 7

Miki's POV

When I woke up I noticed I was back home, but I wasn't in my bed. In fact, I wasn't in at all. I was laying on the couch with my brothers surrounding me. I stayed silent, not wanting to talk at the moment. Then finally, one of them spoke.

"Miki, why do you hurt yourself?" Nori asked me.

I didn't want to tell them, I didn't need them worrying about me more than what they already are. So I just shrugged at his question. I can play the long game if it means I won't have to tell any of them.

I could hear all of them growl from my answer, and I knew that they were going to continue to pry till I spoke. I wasn't going to crack all that easily though.

I didn't notice till now, but the oldest triplets Seiichi, Ryoihi, and Ryuichi weren't in the room with us. I would have asked but my brothers kept spouting out questions after questions that I still refuse to answer.

Shichiro asked, "Why did you run from us? We're your brothers, you can tell us anything."

Tama asked, "Why do you not trust use enough to tell us?"

Rokuro and Yoshi asked, "Why must you avoid us all the time Miki!?"

Yoshiro asked, "Is it because you don't like us anymore? Is that it?"

Goro and Taro both asked, " Why won't you talk to us!?"

Shiro asked, "How long have you been hurting yourself?"

Nori didn't really say anything, Masa and Kichiro didn't either. I'm pretty sure they were to lost in thought.

Ryozoz asked, "What happened to make you turn to such a bad habit?"

Seigi, Shinji, and Shoji all yelled and asked at the same time, "Why won't you answer us Miki!?"

After that they stopped asking, waiting for me to speak. So I finally asked what has been bothering me as soon as I noticed.

I asked, "Where are Seiichi, Ryoichi, and Ryuichi?

When I asked, they all got quiet. Like they we're talking to each other inside their minds. What felt like hours was only a few seconds before I heard a reply.

"We're right here, Miki." I heard the triplets say.

I looked over to the stairwell to see them standing right there, watching everything unfold. I was confused as to why they we're over there instead of with the rest of our brothers. But I didn't question it.

They slowly started walking over to us, passing everyone else. They finally stoped when they reached me, and they sat around me pulling me up. I was pulled into Seiichis lap facing him.

He then asked me, "Why aren't you answering us?"

I'm sure that everyone knew that when one of them asks you a question, you don't avoid it at all, no matter what. And I knew that rule all to well, because I have witnessed the punishments they have given to my brothers in the past. It was not a pretty sight to see at all.

I slowly looked down to my lap, when really all I could see was his crotch. I didn't want to say why I was avoiding their questions, but I knew better than to avoid his. I looked back up to him but I couldn't make eye contact with him. I hugged him tightly as I got ready to say it. He hugged me back waiting.

I cried out, "I'm sorry. I just didn't want you guys to worry more than what you already are."

As I said it I started crying, wishing I could go back and change my wording. But before I knew it, arms wrapped around me. All 18 of my brothers arms were around me. I wanted to run and hide from all of the attention I was getting.

I tried to get away from them, but I felt them hug me even tighter. Though now, I don't really mind all to much. I feel happy.