Chapter 8

Miki's POV

After my brothers let me go, I couldn't help but wonder why they care so much. I mean, it's not like they have ever cared all that much about me before. They showed no interest in weather I was okay or not in the past, so what happened to make them care all of the sudden? Oh well, I guess it doesn't really matter.

After a few minutes I realized that I was just sitting in Seiichis lap staring off into the distance. I quickly get off his lap and start walking backwards. His face looked sad for a moment, but he covered it up with a blank face.

I felt all eyes on me and I started getting overwhelmed, so I did the best thing I could do, I ran and locked myself in my room. 

This time no one followed me, they stayed down stairs and let me run off. I feel, happy? They're starting to trust me, even though they shouldn't. I don't think they have looked in here to find any of my blades. However, I need to make sure. I start looking around, trying to find my obvious ones. I look in the small boxes i hide them in, but they're not there. Oh no. They looked, I can only hope they didn't find my other ones. I looked under the loose tile in my bathroom, it wasn't there. I looked behind the mirrors in my bathroom and in my room, it wasn't there. I looked under the floorboard, but that one wasn't there either. I've lost all hope at this point, but I have to check the last spot in my room. I stand on my bed and reach to the ceiling, pushing up the loose spot of the paneling. I reached into the ceiling, and I felt my last razor blade I hid. Thank goodness they didn't find this one.

I quickly put everything back the way it looked before, and I sat on the floor. I put my head between my knees and I calmed down. I really need to learn how to not work myself up over little things like this. Oh well. Then it hit me, it's a Sunday night. I have school tomorrow, meaning I have to leave the house, I have to see everyone who hates me again. Shit. I'm done for, I just know it.

-Hey guys. So I'm very sorry for this being so short, and I'm sorry for the long wait. To be honest, I don't know what happened. I just lost motivation to work on this I guess. But I should be alright now, so this will hopefully go faster? I don't know. But I'm back now, so I'll be working on this more. Again, sorry for the long wait. But anyway, I hope you have a good night and/or day.-