Chapter 6

Miki's POV

I woke up again. Still in the hospital room, but this time my brothers weren't there. I guess that was to be expected though. The hospital won't let them live here till I leave. I miss them though. They make it so I don't have to think. It now that they're not here, I can't help but think about what I did. I feel bad for my brothers. They deserve someone better than me to be their brother. Someone who's not weird.

It's been a few days now, and they're here again. My brothers are back after three days. I guess some were at school catching up on missing work from being here while the others waited for them. I'm glad, but at the same time I'm terrified. Terrified that they'll ask why I did it, ask why I had to be the way I am. After a few minutes of them being there, the doctor came in saying that I could leave tomorrow. I was mortified when he said that. I didn't want to go back. They would ask me questions, making me feel worse than before.

My brothers were ecstatic when they heard. They begged and begged to stay until I left. I kinda wish they told them that they couldn't, but of course that doesn't happen. It was midnight at this point, and i just had to pretend to be asleep. It worked because when they walked in, after waiting a minute they started talking to each other.

"I still don't understand why he did it." One of them said, I think it was Yoshiro

"I don't either, it wasn't because of us right?" Said another.

I wanted to tell them that I didn't do it because of them mostly, but I couldn't. That would make me feel if I knew that they knew that I was "spying" on them. I don't want that to happen.

After awhile of them talking about anything really, they finally went to sleep. And I minute later, I did too of course.

-time skip-

When I woke up, my brothers were getting my clothes out from a bag. How do I know they're my clothes? I know because they look to terrible to be any of my brothers. And they're really small.

When my brothers saw that I was up, Goro came over to me and picking me up. Yes, I'm that small compared to them all. He sat down with me in his lap while he hugged me.

"You remember don't you? You're going home today." He said, trying to sound calm while I can tell he hates seeing me like this.

"Oh, that was today? *sigh*" I replied.

When they came closer to me with my clothes, I gave them a questioning look. 'Why are they coming closer to me? And with my clothes as well?' I thought to myself.

I think they could tell what I was thinking, because next Goro said,

"You're no longer allowed to be alone, you must have some sort of supervision at all times. Even when you're getting changed."

When he said that, to all hell with everything els, this is not happening!

I started trying to get out of his grip, but he had me tight. Nonononono! This can't be happening!

I tried again, this time putting more of my energy in it. It didn't work, and it was also a dumb more because now I can't stop them at all.

Goro lifted my arms, and they pulled off my shirt with ease. I hate this, I hate this so much. I felt exposed, way to exposed. I could feel their eyes on my cuts and scars. I hated that even more. I felt like crying. Without thinking, a few tears rolled down my face.

Thankfully none of them noticed somehow. They just put my clean shirt on me and went for my pants. I started kicking my legs, trying to make them stop. If anything, that just made them more determined to get them off. Why me?!

They finally got my pants off and got the clean ones on, then Goro let me go. I walked to the window, looking out think. Then it came to me. I need to be watched at all times, does that include the bathroom too!? Oh no oh no oh no!

They seemed to be done with whatever els they were doing, so Yoshiro grabbed my hand and we all started walking to the parking lot. We got in the car, and as we drove I slowly fell asleep.

-Hey guys. Sorry that I've been gone for what feels like forever. I feel really bad for doing that, but there are some things at home that have been happening. I won't go into that right now, but I might later on so you guys know why I'm not uploading a lot anymore. So many of you guys actually like what I do, so I can't just stop yet. I can't just let you guys down. I love you guys so much, I can't do that to you. Also, thank you for how many people have read this book, and thank you to everyone that is enjoying it so far. Well, that's all I can really say right now. So, I hope you guys have a good night/day. Bye.-