Chapter 4

(Mikis POV)

I saw darkness. I looked around to see if something was there. I saw something on the ground, it was glowing red. I went up to it. I picked it up, I was then somewhere else. I saw my parents, and my brothers. It was my third birthday. Mom was making my cake, and dad was hanging up the balloons with 10 year old Seiichi, Ryoichi, and Ryuichi. 9 year old Seigi, Shinji, and Shoji were watching tv. 8 year old Masa, Kichiro, and Ryozo were playing tag. 7 year old Shiro, and Nori were watching mom bake. 6 year old Goro, and Taro were drawing cards for Miki. 5 year old Rokuro, Yoshi, and Yoshiro were playing with a ball. 4 year old Shichiro, and Tama were coloring the icing for the cake. Me being the 2 year old, almost 3 year old, just sat on the floor watching everything. The ball Rokuro, Yoshi, and Yoshiro were playing with bounced away heading to me. It hit younger me in the face, and everyone froze. I put my hand on my face, after a minute I said, "Owy." Rokuro, Yoshi, and Yoshiro all ran up to younger me saying, "we are so sorry Miki, please forgive us." Younger me looked at them. I then said, "It ok bwig bwoders." They all hugged me, and kissed my face making me giggle. Seiichi, Ryoichi, and Ryuichi pulled the other triplets off me taking them to the other side of the room, they then hit the back of their heads. They brought over three chairs, sat down pulled the other triplets over their laps, and spanked them. Seigi, Shinji, and Shoji went over to me and picked me up.  They sat down, and I sat on Seigis lap. We all watched tv together. After awhile the cake was done and  the party started. We played games like hide and seek, and tag. It was then time for me to blow out my candles. I still remember the wish I made, 'I wish mommy and daddy will stay awhile after my birthday and not go away again.' My brothers help me blow out my candles, then we ate the cake. We were all laughing and smiling. The memory starts to fade away. I'm back in the darkness. A voice then asked me, "You won't mind if you stay here for while right?" I ask, "Who are you?" The voice didn't answer, it just said, "It looked like you could use a break and some happy/funny memorys." I didn't answer, I just let it happen. 

-Ok I'm back. Sorry it was short. I was ment to wait a few more days, but I couldn't keep you guys in the dark for much longer! So I made something up on the spot, sorry it's not that great. I'm to tired to fix any mistakes, so if you want to, tell me what they are. I won't be able to write for a bit, that is if you guys want a descent chapter. Well, bye. I hope you have a good day and/or night. :3-