4 Poor

Editor: FirstPersonNarrator

If I hadn't 'accidentally' overheard the phone call, perhaps my dream would have lasted a few days longer.

"Hello?"

"Oh, it's you, what's the matter?"

"Yes, of course, you can still call even if there isn't anything important. Don't keep me in suspense, what's the good news and what's the bad news, hurry up and say it. Good good, first says the bad news, it has to be bitter first then sweet."

"............ Got it. No, I'm alright, I also think that I won't be able to play the role of Lan Yu well, Liu Ye is more suitable than me, he is pure compared to me, and what about the good news?"

"He is the director? Go, definitely go, last time I worked with him, it was very delightful, then just do it like that, you have two days to take the script of Lan Yu away, seeing it gives me a headache."

"What else did you hear? Don't keep me guessing good sister?"

".............................."

"Who did you hear it from? Who with who ah, I just wanted to find the feeling to act as a homosexual, I reached an agreement with that child, we are very clear, you only make wild guesses, go away, who was serious? That child only wants to play around, me? I don't!"

"Come on, I'm not gay, compared to others, aren't you clearer about that?! Don't worry about it, I'm hanging up!"

The person on the other side of the phone must be Guan Yi, an independent female producer in her early thirties who had renown in the circle, her relationship with him had long been an unspoken secret.

Pitiful.

My own assessment of myself.

I was cold from head to toe, my feet became excessively cold, really wonderful.

I didn't hate him, in fact, I lacked the qualifications.

If I wanted someone to blame, I could only blame myself for seeing a game as the truth.

I deceived others and deceived myself to blind my own eyes.

A man who was lacking in intelligence, bad luck was exactly what he deserved.

I forced myself, as usual, forced myself to not lose control and displayed a good performance, but I still couldn't help it, on a dark Friday I got up all my courage to make a foolish mistake.

I asked him:

"Have you ever once been serious about our matter?"

He was laughing, patted my head and smiled: "Are you alright? How can you say such a thing?"

I smiled very brightly: "Just kidding with you."

Laugh, laugh, raise your head and laugh, only by doing so can you swallow all the liquid that's almost flowing out, let them rot in the viscera and in that place let it burn as much as it likes.

Pitiful, huh? When a man has to laugh when he wants to cry, he is most pitiful.