The Beginning

It was October 6th, 2016 and I woke up that morning to the sound of my phone's ringtone. It was 3 AM 'who would be texting me at this hour' I thought to myself as I picked up the phone. My phone notified me that I had received a text from PewDiePie or Felix and it read "Hey guys so I am throwing a sleepover to celebrate over 50 million subs and I sent all of you plane tickets to come to Sweeden without any difficulty!!!" I forgot one of my youtube friends was in a different place than me meaning it was 9 AM there. 'Should I go?' I internally asked my self being very weary of the thought my crush could very well be their. However I wanted him to be there because I love even being near him, but I didn't want him to be there because I am stupid and their is no way he would like me, I would just make a fool of myself. I decided to text Felix and decline due to the horific thought of social embarassment.
(TEXT CHAT)
Sorry I can't be there
Why?
Because I am busy
But I asked your manager and she said you are free that weekend 😉😎
Fine but I honestly don't want to go
Why?
Because I have social anxiety
But you're still being forced to go because you owe me from that time I paid for our dinner when we went out because you forgot your wallet
Fine but then my debt is repaid, ok?
Ok see you there
(Text over)
But he wouldn't let me say no so now I was packing my bags to fly to Sweeden. I packed all my band shirts My Chemical Romance, Panic! At The Disco, Fall Out Boy, Falling In Reverse, Sleeping With Sirens,Black Veil Brides, Pierce the Veil, and more, and i also packed few pair of black skinny jeans before grabbing my Panic! At The Disco, My Chemical Romance, and Fall Out Boy pajamas. I also packed my Five Night At Freddy's slippers and hat before I felt like I had packed enough for my 5 day sleepover in Sweeden. I got on the plane and listened to all my favorite bands on my phone but then I realized I wasn't alone on this private plane Felix sent for me their was someone behind me and they were leaning over my head bit I recognized the face quite quickly.

Was it...
PewDiePie
Markiplier
Jacksepticeye
DanIsNotOnFire a.k.a. now Dan Howell
Amazing Phil
IdubbzTV
Joey Graceffa
Jesse Wellens

YOU MAY CHOOSE YOUR LOVER AND I WILL KEEP ADDING PARTS IN WHICH YOU WILL UNDER GO "FUN" EXPERIENCES WITH YOUR YOUTUBE CRUSH!!!