Markiplier Part 1

I recognized the face anywhere hanging above my head was Markiplier. "Hi y/n I love a lot of your videos and since we both seem bored can we do like a collab game?" He asked in a smooth voice. "Yeah sure" I replied trying not to sound dumb. 'Why is my youtube crush talking to me. WAIT HE WATCHES MY VIDEOS!!!' I thought to myself. He got out his laptop and he videotaped on his laptop. "Hey guys I'm here with one of my favorite youtubers y/n, now I don't know if any of you watch her videos but her channel recently blew up and she now has 15,769,034
subscribers according to my laptop. So today we are going to let you guys interview us through twitter. You ready y/n?" He asked politely. "Ready as I'll ever be!" I exclaimed joyfully. "First question is y/n are you emo and why do you think so?" He said. "I am your stereotypical emo I mean I wear emo band shirts and I am depressed so yeah I guess I am. But as an amazing person once said 'Emo is short for emotion and music without music is just another jingle so label us emo we are still better than your asses'" I proclaimed accepting who I am. "Isn't that a Frank Iero quote from My Chemical Romance?" he questioned. "Yeah it is, how did you know that?" I asked slowly. "I used to love their music" he said blushing. 'Why do I feel thus kind of connection with him near me?' I thought. "Ok next question is are you two dating and would you date each other because I ship it?" He said making me blush at the end of the sentence. "Uhhh no but I would date Mark" I said looking at my feet akwardly. "Oh really?" Mark said sarcastically. "What would you not date me?" I asked curiously smirking. "Of course I would I mean look at you, and you are my favorite youtuber!!!" He proclaimed loudly causing us to get strange looks from the flight attendant. "Well you are actually my favorite youtuber too Mark, funny isn't it, I actually kind of flipped out inside my mind when you started talking to me" I confessed blushing. But as we looked at the comments on the live stream everyone was saying "THEIR IS A NEW GIRLIPLIER!!!" we both laughed at the comment and we went on with the questions. Eventually we both got bored and we landed in Sweeden near Felix's house. He soon came to pick us up and Mark laid his arm around my neck it was sort of weird but before we knew it Felix posted a picture of us in this position on instagram under the hashtag Girliplier. We begged him not to but it was too late and before we knew it fanfictions and smut were being written with our ship.

~~~~~Time Skip to Felix's house Brought to you by Pierce The Veil~~~~~