Jacksepticeye Part 1

I immediately recognized the face that was Jacksepticeye. He was staring at me with a hilarious face *image above* we both laughed and he ran up and sat next to me. "Hi I'm Sean but you can call me Jack" he said in his deep Irish accent. "I'm y/n" I said smoothly as to not embarass myself in the heat of the situation. "Nice to meet you I actually knew who you were I watch a ton of your youtube videos" he said scratching the back of his head. My face was a flushed red, I felt esquisit at the thought of my youtube crush watching my videos. We were both bored so we decided to play some games on my laptop until we got their. "Go away damn Freddy or I'll fucking kill you" he screamed with the assistant giving us questionable faces. We decided to do a collab on the plane and we played Five Nights At Freddy's Sister Location since it had recently come out and neither of us had played it. "YOU CAN DO IT JACK!!!" I screamed enthusiastically. Then the alarm chimed for 6 AM and Jack exhaled with relief. "Ok beat that" he said challenging it was night 4 and very difficult so it was my turn.
~~~~~TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY fMARKIMOO'S FLOOF~~~~~
The alarm chimed for 6 AM and I had made it through with no difficulty. "WHAT THE FUCK IT WAS HARDER FOR ME!!!" he screamed in protest. "OK its your turn to test your skills against night 5" I said while laughing. "DAMN IT I DIED ALREADY" he screamed in anger. "Its cool let me help you" I said concerned. "Ok" he replied bluntly. I laid my hand on top of his ànd guided it showing him what to do although the entire time he was staring at me.