Chapter 17

Real Life

I wake to someone shaking me.

"Momma!! Wake up, Lizzie is taking us on vacation!!"

"Wait what? What do mean Lizzie is taking us on a vacation?"

"She means I taking you two on a relaxing vacation because you been working hard," Lizzie says as she comes in the bedroom and sits on the bed. As Dotty climbs into Lizzie's lap she speaks again, "You've been working to hard and since I just finished Civil War I figured we take a vacation,"

I start to try to speak but she cuts me off, "And before you say anything, I got Katie taking care of the cafe so you don't have to worry about that and I already packed for all of us because where we are going is a surprise,"

"So basically I have no choice to say no," I say with a smirk in my lips.

"Yup, so I just made breakfast so eat up because afterwards we are leaving for the airport,"

"Yay!!" Dotty exclaims and jumps out of Lizzie's lap and runs downstairs to eat her breakfast I guess.

"God, Lizzie I love you," I say before I had a chance to even to think about what I said.

"You do?" She asks with a wide smile on her face.

"Yeah, I guess I do," I say leaning in to kiss her.

The kiss is filled with so much passion but it's gentle. I start to roam her body as she pushes me back down on the bed. She grabs my leg to signal me to wrap my legs around her. As I do, her hand starts to go under my shirt to massage my breast. I start to moan as she moves her finger to flick my nipple. Everything feels so good and so right, as she starts to go take off my shirt I hear the front door open.

"We're here!!"

Lizzie groans in defeat and move to get off the bed.

"I forgot to mention that I also invited Ryan and Chloe so it could be a kind of family vacation," she says

"Good that means they take Dotty so we can finish what we started," I say with a sly smile while I pass her a run down stairs.

Instagram

Officiallyelizabetholsen Ready for a family vacation Tagged Thecoffeeshopgirl RyJames chloebennet

Ready for a family vacation
Tagged
Thecoffeeshopgirl RyJames chloebennet

Officiallyelizabetholsen Ready for a family vacation Tagged Thecoffeeshopgirl RyJames chloebennet

RyJames
They all left me to go get food. Typical 😒😂
Tagged 
chloebennet thecoffeeshopgirl officiallyelizabetholsen