Chapter 20

Warning!!!

This chapter is going to be ALL smut.

BTW: This is my first time writing smut so please be gentle. And it's a bit kinky.

And I know this a really late but I've been sick.

---------------------------------

Recap:

"Oh really?" She says with a provocative smirk. "I know what will make you even happier," I stare at her face as I blush hard. Suddenly I feel her hand going in between my legs.

"Lizzie everyone can see us," I say trying to control myself.

"Then let's go back to the hotel room,"

"Ok,"

------------------------------------

"Lizzie, I didn't think you were so eager, babe," I say giggling like a maniac.

"Right, cause why wouldn't I be eager to have sex with my amazingly beautiful girlfriend," she says stroking my hair making me blush more than I usually do with her compliments. We walk into our hotel room and immediately Lizzie locks the door.

"What? Afraid that serial killer is gonna walk in on us?" I say making her laugh.

"Well the few times it's gotten hot and heavy I haven't been able to follow through on what I'm gonna do to you," she says seductively.

"Now that's making you sound like the serial killer," I giggle and she follows.

While we're giggling she leans down an cuts us off with a kiss. It's sweet and slow but full of passion. She starts backing me up towards the bed and pushes me down onto it as she starts straddling my lap. She connects her lips to mine again as she slowly unties my bathing suit top. Once my top is off she goes down to undo my bathing suit bottoms as she's still passionately kissing me, but I cut her off. She looks at me with confusion but I just raise one eyebrow and say with a cheeky grin,

"So, am I the only one who's getting naked here?"

She smiles and sits up and undoes her bathing suit top to reveal her beautiful perky breasts. Once her top is off she takes both my bottoms and then her's and then starts to grind into me. I start to moan and moans get louder, but I soon realize that someone could hear me so I try to quiet down. But, once I did Lizzie stops everything she was doing and stares with me with seriousness in her eyes.

"Why did yo-," I begin but she cuts me off with a hard slap to my thigh. Which obviously shocked me but also turned me on a little.

"Don't you ever stop moaning," she says with a seductive tone in her voice.

"I want this whole world to hear how good I make my baby feel. Okay?"

Still in shock all I could do is nod. She smiles and crawls down and spreads my thighs even wider than they were.

"Oh, you're so much wetter than before baby. Did you like it when I slapped your thigh?"

I was so shocked by the question that I didn't have time to answer her before she  slapped my inner thigh.

SLAP! "Answer me!" she said like she was commanding me.

"Yes! Yes, I really do like it," I said breathlessly and honestly. "I really like when you do that,"

All she did was smile and lower her head down so she she was closer to my pussy.

My entire body felt as if it was fire with every little touch her gave. I felt her cheek caress my inner thigh and then take a long swipe of her tongue along it.

As soon as I moaned I heard her giggle. Then she did not waste any time wasting anymore time. The next thing I feel is her tongue flattened out onto my pussy.

She then started sucking on my clit so fast I was almost on the verge of falling over the edge.

"Oh god! Lizzie! Please don't stop!," I keep chanting till I completely come undone.

"LIZZIE!" I scream as I cum.

As I catch my breath Lizzie crawls back up onto me smiling.

"That was amazing. Nothing like before," I say smiling up at her.

She kisses my nose and just says.

"Oh just wait till all the things I have planned for you baby,"