Chapter 4

Stephen James as Alessandro Moretti

Alessandro

"Hey Luca, who's this ragazza" I said pointing to some blonde bimbo as I walk into my parents home.

"This is Amy, Amy this is my brother Alessandro" she just stares at me as if she's never seen so many tattoos in her life.

"You know it's rude to stare." I glare at her, she turns her head to look at Luca with wide eyes.

"Hey man be nice she just met mom and dad" he says taking a deep breath, I'm guessing it didn't go to well.

"And how did that go?" I'm curious and I want to have a good laugh. I'm already dying in the inside with the scowl he's giving me.

"It went alright, dad wasn't pleased by her presence, but Mama was kind as always, she just went to talk to Dad" he looks exhausted, maybe I shouldn't laugh.

"What's up with you? you look tired, baby isn't even here yet and you look.. like that." I say teasing a little

"I've just had a lot on my mind" he says looking at the the white girl, I mean Amy, She just looks down I'm guessing it's about his ex girlfriend who he hasn't talked about much since he cheated and this happened.

"Are you okay" I may be an ass half the time but he's still my brother and I care for him, I can tell he's surprised by my question because he's just staring at me wide eyed and all. I just laugh a little shaking my head.

"Forget I asked, I have a date to go to, I just stopped by since mom said you'd be here" I say patting him on the back.

"Who's the girl that's finally able to handle you, I'm curious, it's been a month since you've been seeing this mystery woman" he asked trying to make me crack and spill who it is, I've never really liked talking about my relationships just in case it didn't work out at the end.

"Obviously someone awesome to be able to control all this confidence" I wink at his girlfriend or whatever she may be to him, she looks away blushing and Luca just glares at me.

"Maybe next week I'll invite her over to meet the parents, you should come and bring your girl, but I have to go I'm picking her up from NYU"

"Oh she's in college?" Luca asks turning to face me

"Yup, gotta love them smart and feisty" and wink with a laugh I'm always joking around. "I'm serious though I have to go little bro" I wave and walk out to my black matte Range Rover, starting it up I drive out onto the road headed to NYU I get there a little over 35min just on time.

I step out and sit on a bench waiting for Theias class to end, about 5min later I see her walking out with a smile on her face, god she looks hot wearing tight yoga pants, grey uggs and a fluffy grey jacket, she walks up to me and greets me with a hug, I smile down at her, her cheeks flushed from the cold and her short hair tied up.

"Hey babe" I greet her with a kiss to the lips and walk her to the passenger side of my car helping her in before going to my own side. "So I was thinking we go to my penthouse and order take out, maybe Chinese? What do you say?" I ask not really wanting to go anywhere.

"Sounds great, I don't mind as long as it's food!" I laugh, this girl is just perfect, she can act like a guy when it's convenient or a lady when needed she's the full package. We arrive 15min later, it's actually pretty close to NYU, we usually meet up here most of the time.

Once she's out she runs into the lobby getting away from the cold, greeting the doorman, I laugh at her cuteness, once I push the key into the elevator we wait, I should give her a key we've been dating for a month, after that day at the gym I would text her to come work out with me every other day and she would, it took me two week to finally ask her out and we got to know each other pretty well, her likes and dislikes and stuff like that.

Once we reach my floor I get dressed into some sweats and a t-shirt after I call up the Chinese place, they'll be here in about 20min, I sit on the sofa next to Theia watching some show she turned the TV to, I stare at how beautiful she is her beautiful hazel eyes, cute plump pink lips the way she smiles, I'm pretty lucky.

She catches me staring and smiles at me and damn I just want to kiss her, so I do I lean in and kiss her plump lips biting on her bottom lip and sucking it into my mouth hearing her small moan drives me crazy, I lift her up onto my lap and deepen the kiss by licking her bottom lip asking for entrance and grants it, our tongues touching and damn I want her! She start grinding herself against me and "Fuck... Theia"

I know she can feel how hard I'm getting, if she keeps grinding on me I'm gonna come, "Alessandro.. mmm" she moans, fuck that's hot! She starts kissing down my neck taking my shirt off to have her hands rubbing all over me, it feels damn good. "Baby" I breathed, we need to stop before the food gets here because once we go that far I won't be able to, "Stop.. baby you're driving me crazy I'm gonna lose it and take you right and forget about the food" I barely breathed out, she gives me one last deep kiss before pulling away, looking deep into my eyes biting her lip with lust filled eyes.

Our little staring was interrupted by the lobby calling about our delivery so I sent him up, once we got our food I payed the guy and got comfortable on the sofa watching the same show izombie Theia loves so much.

"Hey babe would you like to accompany me to dinner at my parents home on Saturday" I asked hopeful she'll say yes, I really want them to meet her.

"Of course I would" she responds and leans in and kisses my cheek before watching her show, I'm glad she wants to, I put my arms around her waist and pull her closer kissing the side of her head. We stay like that until we fall asleep.