Being introduced to the court...hes the king! Making a promise and flying!

Today was the day me and Kom go to meet the king. I was dressed up but in black pants and a tshirt thank goodness I didn't take much for being in the things they call dresses. When we came in I looked to see Matthew...he's the KING?! I taught the king how to climb? I must have looked really stupid! How could I have been foolish in not knowing?

"Look at them!"

"The savages."

"How ridiculous."

"Disgraceful."

"Their half naked."

The voices of the court went and I had to roll my eyes internally I didn't care what others think of me. Then noise was made and I looked to Matth-the King who looked bored when he met my eyes and I looked to him shocked.

"Your majesty, honourable Laankos if the court, before presenting young Kom and miss Amy to this noble assembly, we have tried to give these interesting specimens some education." Martin explained.

"Then why didn't you teach them to cover their ears?" A male primate said and I looked to him. "This is an outrage! Appearing naked before their majesty!" He said and I wanted to say something when Kom went under a females dress and I chuckled lightly.

The king saw this and laughed along with her finding this amusing. "Excuse us, folks. Me and my nephew didn't realise this ear thing was so important." I spoke as Kom came next to me.

"So why do you cover your ears? Are you ashamed of them?" Kom asked and Martin dragged Kom back as he stuck his tongue out and I tried to not laugh.

"I apologise, your majesty but their education is not...complete." Martin said and I was bored. Kom looked to me and I looked to him.

"Should I find that insulting?" I whispered and Kom chuckled lowly.

"As for their hair and clothes, I must admit, they have some difficulty." Martin explained. "Nevertheless I have observed on many explained. Your esteem majesty, when experiencing in empirical experiments naturalistic experiments and variable..." Martin said and me and Kom looked to each other with boredom.

"Aaaaaaah." Me and Kom called.

"What?" Matth- The King asked as he sat up looking to me and Kom. "Why did you both make those noises?" He asked and I looked to him.

"It's a cry of boredom your majesty." I explained as he looked to me.

"We can both see you're bored out of your royal skull with all this egg head stuff. That goes double for us." Kom explained as he looked to us.

"We have no such cries in Laankoland." The king explained and Kom motions to me.

"Your not kidding - you talk too much, don't use enough cries." I informed as Martin looked to the both of us.

"That's enough Kom and Amy." Martin informed the two of us. "That is a kind of directness of one might call primo-naturalis dialecta." He said and I looked to him confused.

"Tell me Kom and Amy, do you have a cry to demand silence?" Matth- the King asked and I smirked.

"Sure, your majesty." Kom informed.

"Oooo oooo!" I cry out and he looked to me with amusement.

"Oooo oooo!" He imitates me and I smirked. It was amusing since the court seems to mutter. "Why do your twos people use different cries?" He asked as he came to us.

"Your Majesty, we don't often have time for long talk. There's always danger to warn of it quickly." I said and Kom went to the others. "There's cries for almost everything else, too."