Ending

9 months later

.....
It's been nine months since the conspiracy ended and Kom went back to the Woonkos. He's kept his promise and visited with Gina and even my sister and nephew Gavin has visited.

Ida and I have become closer and she calls me mom. It shocked me but it made me tear up since she's told me of her last mother that hurt her and her father.

Me and Matthew, the king served the Laankos well but one change did happen...well, one big happy change for the both of us as well as Ida. I became pregnant.

Right now I had a midwife monkey with me with other helpers and I was giving birth to our child. My husband and Ida was outside the door and the kingdom was awaiting the birth of our child.

"All right, your majesty, push." She said and I pushed with all my might...the thing was about this birth...it wasn't with one...it was with twins. I had given birth to my first child all ready.

A cry entered the room and I had tears as I collapsed and then the midwives placed them onto my chest to immediately feed. "A boy and a girl your majesty." They said and they went out to inform my husband and...well daughter.

As I felt a kiss I looked to my husband and my daughter came in. "A son and another daughter. The kingdom will love the prince and princess that has joined." Matthew said and he had a beam in his face.

"Well done." Ida said and I motioned and she looked with a smile.

"Should I announced them to the kingdom now?" My husband said and I nodded and handed him our children. "What will we name them?"

"Hmm..."

"For our son...why not...Leo. For strength and pride." I said and my husband smiled and kissed me.

"And for the daughter...Kya." He said and I nodded and he went out and Ida hugged me and I hugged her.

"Their wonderful." Ida said and she was glad that the family had come together...her having a mom, a sister and brother and her father having them.

I heard the cheers and I smiled brightly as my husband came back in and handed the children indeed...I am a happy and lucky Woonko. Yes, my life had turned. I used to live in the trees but by some accident with Kom...I ended up with an adventure full of determination, conspiracy, being brave and strong...but over all...I found my love and most of all...a family. I never thought I could end up like that but here I am and I knew I'd protect them with my life no matter where the road takes us.