Slush Kiki Random Show Story Plot

The story about Stick Kiki and her team member live with the Slushers team, Slush Wattpad Friends and Twitch Friends and Deviantart Friends, Discord Friends, Stick Kiki Family and everybody. They live happy until Stick Kiki team have a idea: her team will give they more powerful same like her team is: 1 power, 1 weapon and 20 abilities (2 special abilities is "Bubble-Breath" (can breath underwater and free oxygen) and "Waterproof" (for Fire, Earth and other like the water same like her team). With more powerful same like her team, they can use for fighting, training, working, defense, protect. They also like having the great time and do something together like the awesome friends and the family team. Beside, they like share the moment, understand feeling, comment, chat, drawing, writing, playing, swimming and diving, have fun and many more. Then they will have more adventure and journey in funny thing and random story.

Note of author: Sorry about that book, i have the reason:
1. I have to remove the old story and making the new story.
2. I'm gonna decide about choose how many characters like 4, 8, 10, 16, 20 or 28 characters but not many.
3. I'm gonna put you guy as main characters, if other Wattpad Friends follow my page, i will make sure to tell they about wait until end of that chapter, then i will put you guy in next chapter.
4. I'm gonna use the chapter story with main team group.
5. You guy can request me anything about you guy favorite like: Crossover, Holiday and any story you guy like.
6. I'm gonna making the story request if you guy busy for something. So just chill and relax, don't need to rush and you guy can do whatever you guy want. Take you guy time.
I hope you guy understand and enjoy my new book, also sorry about that again. You guy are my awesome friends and my family ever. Thank you guy for help me idea the story and i hope you guy enjoy reading.
~Kiki