The Christmas Quest

*In the other beautiful snowy day, on Season Park, Stick Kiki and the Slushers Team having fun like: Making snow angel, snowboarding, building the snowman, snowball fight, doing ballet on ice and enjoy the snowflake. They're having the great together in the winter season*
Sthomas: This is the best day ever!!!
Steric: I'm agree, this weather is beautiful for let ours fun and we have the breaktime, after we working hard!
Stickhanh and Stagar: Awesome!!!
Vivian: The snowflake is so beautiful and cool.
Kordy: Yeah, just like the flower of the snow. *Turn and saw other watching on the frozen lake* What are you guy watching?
Stick George: Oh, we are watching Kiki doing the ice ballet.
BobStick: Yeah, she have a good move and pretty spin too.
Stick Kiki: Hi guy! *Skate around the frozen lake and doing ballet*
Nesamons: Hey Kiki, awesome skating!
Daxtra: Yeah, great slide move too!
Max, Sneaky, Shadow Thief and Crafty: Woohoo!!!
*While the team having fun as the park, Stick Kiki hear the voice and she stop, look up and listen, make the team feel confuse, they team stop playing, run as frozen ice and watching her*
Stick Kiki: Oh no. Guy, someone in the North got trouble!
The Slushers Team: What?!
Stecho: Who was got trouble in this time?
Gave: I don't know, but i think something not right happened to they.
StAndrew: Look like only one thing to find out. Sean, i need you use the portal power to the North and i need you go first, then you hold the portal, to let us going too. Kiki, you and the Slush Girl go to the portal and the Slush Boy with me go to the portal.
Stick Sean and the Slushers Team: Ok!
*Stick Sean summoned the portal power: 1 in the ground and 1 to the cloud, he jump down and land to the North, hold the one of portal. Stick Kiki with the Slush Girl Team jump into the portal and land to the cloud first, then StAndrew with the Slush Boy Team jump into the portal and land to the North. He close the portal and they're finally in the North. But they hear the scream and they run follow the noise. Then they stop to Santa Claus House and Factory, something make team got surprise: The elf with the reindeer got trap in the cage*
Elf and Reindeer: Help us!!!
StAndrew: Hang on, guy! We get you guy out! Guy, let go save the Elf and the Reindeer!
The Slushers Team: Ok!!!
*The team going to break the cage with the power and weapon. After a few minute, the Elf and the Reindeer is finally freedom*
Elf and Reindeer: Yay! We're free! *Turn and look as the team* Thank you guy for save us, The Slushers Team!!!
The Slushers Team: You guy welcome!!!
Stick Waqas: What happened? Why are you guy got trapped in the cage?
Elf #1: Well, you guy see. Santa Claus is kidnapped and the place is gone crazy.
The Slushers Team: What?!!
StAddison: Who kidnapped Santa? How could let this happened?
Elf #2: Well, let me tell you guy something.
*Elf #2 tell the story about someone use the evil plan: kidnapped Santa Claus, trapped the Elf and the Reindeer with the cage, summoned the giant snow monster and rule over the Christmas. After a few of explain, the team nodded the head and feel understand*
Shadow Thief: Well, let me guess, someone is evil kidnapped the Santa Claus, trapped you guy in the cage, let the giant snow monster and rule the Christmas?
Elf #3: Yeah, if we don't bring Santa Claus back, we don't have the Christmas anymore.
Stick Moon: So that mean everybody not happy too?
Reindeer #2: Yes.
The Slushers Team: Oh god, poor you guy.
Stagon: We need to do something, or the day don't have the Christmas.
Stray: Beside, we can't let they feel bad and everybody.
Stallan: So what should we do?
StAndrew: We are gonna save the Christmas, by find out who behind the the evil plan and stop they.
Magica: *Hear the snow monster roar and turn* Uh guy, i don't want to bother you guy, but the snow monster is coming to attack us.
The Slushers Team, the Elf and the Reindeer: What?!
*The team with the Elf and the Reindeer turn and saw the giant snow monster come near they, where they're stand*
StAndrew: This is not good, he gonna come and attack us. We need to defense the place. Kiki, u need you with Tucker, James, Omar, Thomas, Hang, Eric, Michael, Night Vibe, Daniel, Stagon, Churros, RyuKung, Jun, Kimchi and AquaBooster go save Santa Claus from somewhere outside of North. The rest of team member with me stay here to protect the place.
Stick Kiki: Ok, be careful, guy. *Running with the 15 Slushers Team Member follow to the other way of the North*
StAndrew: Yeah, you guy too.
The Elf and the Reindeer: We can help you guy!!! *Stand near with the team*
Stick Jorge: Are you guy sure? There is the giant snow monster is coming here.
Elf #1: We don't want to run away like a coward, even if someone trapped us and kidnapped Santa Claus!
Reindeer #1: So let we help you guy fight the giant snow monster and defense ours place.
StAndrew: *Nodded the head* Well, i guess we let you guy help us. Are you guy ready for save the Christmas?
The Slushers Team, the Elf and the Reindeer: Ready!!!
StAndrew: Go!!!
*StAndrew slap his finger and the team with the Elf and the Reindeer charge the battle again the giant snow monster. In other side of North, Stick Kiki and the 15 Slushers Friends slide down from the high mountain and land on the ground, then they saw Santa Claus: he got stuck by the trap, the team nodded the head and use the force to rescue Santa Claus. After rescue Santa Claus, he is finally freedom and turn as the team, feel happy*
Santa Claus: Thank you guy for save me.
The Slushers Team: You welcome, Santa Claus!!!
Santa Claus: So what happened to Elf and Reindeer? They're fine?
Daniel: Don't worry, we are save they and they're fine, they now stay with ours other friends.
Santa Claus: Really? Thank goodness!
AquaBoostet: Let get out of here and back to your place.
Dark Gildedguy: Not so fast.
*The team with Santa Claus got shock about hear the evil voice and turn, saw Dark Gildedguy with his enemy army came out from the tree and stand, where the team with Santa Claus was there*
Dark Gildedguy: We meet again, Stick Michael and Stick Kiki, Slush Fighters with your Slushers Friends.
Stick Michael: Dark Gildedguy, so rule the Christmas and trapped the people with kidnapped Santa Claus is was your plan?
Stagon: Why are you do this?
Dark Gildedguy: The reason i'm planning for rule the Christmas is take you guy to my trap and then we can kill you guy. If you guy want to get out of this place, you guy must defeat us.
Stick Kiki: Look like we have to defeat you guy. Are you guy ready for save the Christmas?
The Slushers Team: Ready!!!
Santa Claus: I can help too.
Churros: Are you sure, Santa? He have the enemy army around him.
Santa Claus: I'm hate being got trapped and not gonna run away like the coward, so i'm gonna fight for revenge.
Dark Gildedguy: Very well, attack!!! *Charge with his army as the Slushers Team and Santa Claus*
Stick Kiki: Go!!! *Slap her finger and charge with her Slushers Friends and Santa Claus as Dark Gildedguy Team*
*The battle save for Christmas between the Slushers Team with Samta Claus and Dark Gildedguy Team have begin. Round 1 is Martial Art, Round 2 is Power, Round 3 is Weapon. The team battle in the snowy place, until they defeat Dark Gildedguy Team*
*After defeat Dark Gildedguy Team, the team cheer for the victory, they and Santa Claus go back to his place. On Santa Claus place, StAndrew and the team member with the Elf and the Reindeer is finish the Christmas stuff, they saw Stick Kiki with the 15 Slushers Friends come back and bring Santa Claus with they, the Elf with the Reindeer happy and tun to hug him. Santa Claus with everybody thank to the team for save the Christmas, they say no problem. To thank the team save the Christmas, he let the team sitting on the sleigh train, the team feel happy and hop on, the Reindeer is ready to ride faster with the super speed. The team help him by giving many Christmas present to everybody in many place and the world, everybody saw that and thank they, they will keeping giving the Christmas gift*
*After a few second, the team hop out and land to the snowy ground, Santa Claus giving to the team the Christmas gift, he ready to moving*
Santa Claus: Thank you guy for save the Christmas, we are finally have the free time to giving the Christmas gift.
Stick Kiki: You welcome, Santa. That ours jobs to make sure everybody is happy in the Holiday Season.
Santa Claus: I guess we are done here, we are going back to the North. *Ride the sleigh to the sky and look down as the team* Hohoho, Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday, The Slushers Team!!!
The Slushers Team: Thank you so much, Santa! Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday to you too!!!
*Santa Claus is dissapear to the North, the team is happy and look up as the snow falling from the sky*
StAndrew: Good job, guy. Look like we are save the Christmas and everybody is happy.
Yuri: Yeah, especially they have the great Holiday Season.
The Slushers Team: Yeah.
Stick Kiki: By the way, to celebrate about we save the Christmas and we with everybody having the great Holiday Season, let go to Moonlight Restaurant and making the Christmas Day ever!
The Slushers Team: Sound good!!!
StAndrew: Oh, before we go, let say something.
The Slushers Team: Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday!!!
*The team going to Moonlight Restaurant by running, they have the great Christmas and nice Holiday Season ever*
(This is my new Christmas Chapter with feature characters: Santa Claus, Elf and Reindeer. My chapter story for TJ, i hope you guy enjoy reading, i hope you guy have the great Christmas and nice Holiday Season)
(Story Chapter for TJ) (Next Chapter: New Year Holiday)