Christmas Party 1

*In the beautiful snowy day on Amaterasu City, Stick Kiki walking around the city and enjoy the winter season*
Stick Kiki: Ah, this is the beautiful day, the snowflake is falling from the sky, the people are happy working and having fun, the dog like having fun and Christmas is almost coming, i hope this holiday can be awesome and great.
*Suddenly, while she enjoy the winter season, her phone ring and she pick the phone, pressing and saw the upcoming every messenge, is from her team member, her Slushers Friends to every Heroes Team and everybody, they need her help for Christmas*
Stick Kiki: Is look like they want me help for Christmas, good thing i'm just enjoy the holiday season and just is time for help. Well, i'm gonna help they, time to make my helping list. *Writing her helping list on her phone and finish, then press to her team member in number 1 and put in her pocket* Ok, time to start help my team member first.
*Stick Kiki running with super speed to her team member. Meanwhile in Sweet Bakery, Stick Kiki make in time and go inside the store, her team member waiting for her and saw her, feel happy*
Stick Kiki: Hi guy!
Stick Kiki Team Member: Hi Kiki!
Stick Miki: We heard about you have ours messenge.
Stick Kiki: Yeah, i'm having the free time for help. So what you guy need me help?
Stick Hikaru: Well, we are cooking every cookie, candy, bread with any food and we're cooking done.
Stick Hikari: There so many food we're just finish. But the thing not finish yet, because we need to decorate the food.
Stick Mario: So if you don't mind, you can help us finish decorate the food.
Stick Kiki: Sure, i don't mind. And let start decorate the food.
Stick Kiki Team Member: Ok!!!
*Stick Kiki Team start decorate the food. After a few minute later, they're finish and put in the store, Janna thank the team, give the team cookie and candy and they're going outside from the store*
Stick George: We are finish decorate the food and the store is look awesome.
BobStick: Especially we are working together to make look the great and beautiful. Also, thank to Kiki for help us.
Stick Kiki Team Member: Yeah! Thank you for help us, Kiki!!!
Stick Kiki: You guy welcome, that was my honor to help you guy.
Stick Toad: Oh yeah, Tomoki and his friends need your help too, they're in the Childhood Toy Store.
Stick Kiki: You're right, Toad. I'm should go now, see you guy later. *Wave as her team member and run away from Sweet Bakery*
Stick Kiki Team Member: See you later, Kiki!!! *Wave as Stick Kiki is running from the Sweet Bakery*
Stick Miki: Let go to ours base and making the Christmas Party, before she get home in tonight.
Stick Kiki Team Member: Ok!
*Stick Kiki Team Member going to tell Janna with everybody back to they're base and start making the Christmas Party. On Childhood Toy Store, Stick Kiki going inside the store, Slush Kids waiting and saw her coming, feel happy*
Stick Kiki: Hi kids.
Slush Kids: Hi Kiki!!!
Stick Kiki: I'm there, do you guy need me help?
Tomoki: Yeah, we are making the toy for the child and everybody for Christmas.
Alecia: But we're not finish yet, because we need to making alot the toy and any gift, then start decorate the gift.
Charlie: Maybe we can finish the gift if you can help us.
Stick Kiki: Sure, i'm having free time to help you guy.
Slush Kids: Really? Yay!!!
Stick Kiki: Ok guy, let finish the gift.
Slush Kids: Ok!!!
*Stick Kiki help Slush Kids finish the Christmas gift and put in the store. After a few minute, Christina give they and thank they, they're going outside the store*
Sterin: Look like we are finish the Christmas and the store is beautiful.
Stick Moon: Yeah, especially thank for her help us, the store is cool and great too.
Slush Kids: Thank you for help us finish the Christmas gift, Kiki!!!
Stick Kiki: You guy welcome, kids. This is my honor to help you guy.
Stickylar: By the way, my dad Thomas and his Slush Member need your help, they're in Amaterasu Time Square.
Stick Kiki: You got a point, Skylar. I'm heading now, see you guy later. *Wave as Slush Kids and run away from Childhood Toy Store*
Slush Kids: See you later, Kiki!!! *Wave as Stick Kiki is running from the Childhood Toy Store*
Alecia: Come on, guy. Before Kiki come home in tonight, let go back to ours base and tell everybody about making the Christmas Party.
Slush Kids: Ok!
*Slush Kids going to tell everybody and they're going back to they're base and start help Stick Kiki Team Member making the Christmas Party. In Amaterasu Time Square, Slush Fighters waiting, Stick Kiki came in time and they saw her, feel happy*
Stick Kiki: Hi guy.
Slush Fighters: Hey Kiki!!!
Stick Kiki: I'm ready for help. *Look up* Wow, is beautiful. Are you guy gonna decorate the Christmas tree?
Sthomas: Yeah, Mayor John found the awesome Christmas tree and put in there, let us decorate the tree.
Stucker: But problem is the tree is too big and have too many high to decorate.
Slush Fighters Member: *Nodded the head to agree*
Stick Kiki: I see, maybe i can help you finish decorate the Christmas Tree.
Slush Fighters Member: Oh great!!!
StAndrew: So let go finish decorate the Christmas Tree and Kiki, don't forget put the star as the top of the tree.
Slush Fighters Member and Stick Kiki: Ok!!!
*Slush Fighters start finish decorate the Christmas Tree, then Stick Kiki put the star as the top of the tree. After a few minute, the Christmas tree is finally finish, the team look up and feel happy again*
StAndrew: Good job, guy. Look like the Christmas tree is look beautiful.
Stick James: Yeah, with her help us, the tree look amazing and cool too.
Slush Fighters: Thank you for help us finish decorate the Christmas Tree, Kiki!!!
Stick Kiki: You guy welcome, this is my honor to help you guy.
Stick Michael: Anyway Kiki, Slush Friends in Joy Super Center Mall ready making for Christmas and they need your help.
Stick Kiki: Really? I'm going now, see you guy later. *Wave as Slush Fighters and run away from Amaterasu Time Square*
Slush Fighters: See you later, Kiki!!! *Wave as Stick Kiki is running from Amaterasu Time Square*
StAndrew: Before Kiki come back home, let go tell everybody and help other team member about making the Christmas Party.
Slush Fighters Member: Ok!
*Slush Fighters going to tell everybody and going back to they're base, then start help the other team member making the Christmas Party*
(Stick Kiki enjoy the winter season and she help 3 team to finish making for Christmas. But Slush Friends and everybody need her help and they're gonna need finish. Do she can finish helping her Friends team and everybody, and what surprise coming to her? Part 2 will coming soon)
(This is my first chapter and also first part in Season 1. Also this is my chapter story for Gildedguy, so i hope you guy enjoy reading and i hope you guy have the great holiday season)
(Story Chapter for Gildedguy) (Next Chapter: Christmas Party part 2)