Tris

I walk into Christina's dream. As usual it's a nightmare, and I only do this once in a while so I don't have her go insane. I stop the nightmare giving soothing thoughts and walk to her. "Christina?" I call for her ...no answer "Christina!" I call again she appears in front of me and we exchange a look, as if she was remembering who I was from a bad memory but then realization hits her and she gives me a warm smile and runs to me. We hug for a long time.

We don't speak. We never do. We just stand there looking at each other and remember our faces. This time it's different, she speaks first.
"I miss you." She says in a soft voice.
"I miss you too" I reply
"How is Will? How is he?" Her now soft voice turns desperate.
"Good. I-I still feel guilty, but he's forgiven me." I frown slightly but I look up at her.
"How are you able to see me and he can't see me once?" She asks.
"I don't know. I guess it's my Divergence... I really don't know." I sigh, how do I do this? Is it actually my divergence?
"It always is..." She says in a tone I never heard from her, despise almost. I get defensive.
"I didn't ask for this!" I pause then I calm down.. "I'll bring Will next time. See if it works. What's going on in real time?"
She replies slowly "nothing good. It was good at first but..but it's gotten bad, even worse than before. We need someone to stop the factions. Erudite is making a new serum and I don't know what it's used for. It's getting scary Tris...real fast." I sigh horrified at the news. Why hasn't Tobias said anything?
"And Tobias?" I say hesitantly.
"Always thinking of you. He knows about the shit that goes down but he walks with the flow, I can't get into his head. It's like he's so content to seeing you again he has forgotten how to live with freedom in his life." I frown, I didn't want this at all. I didn't die for this to happen.

This is when I knew I had to make a change. I have to come back. Some how I will have to live. Go back to that scary world.

I am Tris Prior, I died, I am going to resurrect, I am going to see Tobias and Christina again, I am going to live in a scary world once again.
But one thing I am certain of.

I am Divergent. And I am Brave.