Tobias

Tris,

I need you back. I need your help. I miss you and I simply can't move on without you. This world is fucked up without you.

Caleb is shut in experimenting. Christina cries more than usual. Zeke is with his mother most of the time. But me? I'm still hurting; I need you here.

I love you.

Tobias

Sending off the letter in hopes that she will respond. I wait for the letter.

I wait

And wait

And wait

But nothing comes back. Has she moved on? Her letters come within minutes, with her feelings written on the page. I stay in my room the whole day until I hear a knock at the door, I assume it's Christina or Zeke. I walk up to the door.

When I open the door all I see is these blue eyes that are filled with fire and a colour I have missed. That I haven't seen in over a year. Those eyes that showed love and compassion and selflessness.

It can't be real. This must be a dream, or my fear landscape...a new fear no no no.

"Tobias" she speaks, that same voice, no this can't be real! "Tobias it's me.." She smiles softly and I want to wake up from this dream, get away from this fear, LET ME OUT!

"You..you're not real." I say my tone is foreign to even myself. Weakness, speechless, hurt.

"I am real Tobias.." She says in a small tone. "I'm alive.." The girl says. "I promise you."

It takes me a while, it hurts but... What if she is real?

"Tris.." A tear slips down my face.