CHAPTER ONE

OK . hey people this is my first fanfic here...(Yay finally😂) also I do not own nothing except for the characters  I've created and the plot. OK then that's done.
Hope you like it😊
comments are welcome !

                     CHAPTER ONE

“Why are we here?” One winter morning a child and a woman,the child’s mother perhaps,stood in front of the park.
It was the child who spoke. The woman looked at her son . A bit underweight but he had an air around him that made him seem like someone from another world.

Like an angel.

She opened her mouth and closed it again.

She can’t tell him. He can’t know.

For how can any mother tell her son that today she was going to leave him.

Forever.

With a man who has seen his child just a handful of times . A man who was a father , in name only.
She can’t tell him that . She would rather die the see her boy, the one she brought up ,for 10 years all alone in pain .
But now he’ll have to suffer.
All because of his sick mother.

“Taehyung.”. The boy looked up at his mother Confusion written on plainly face . “yes ma?”

“Promise me that you’ll be good.”

“OK.”

It was said with no hesitation.
She smiled and pulled him into a thight hug.

You are too pure for this world.

“mommy is going to go away for awhile OK sweetie? Your going to stay with your father . OK?”

"Ma?"

"Hmm?"

“You aren’t going to come back this time ,are you?”

She looked down at the innocent child looking up at her .

The look on his face wasn’t sadness , it was resignation. And his question was more of a statement and it  told her everything she needed to know.

He knows.

Smiling sadly she stroked his cheek.

You can’t avoid the unavoidable.

“No darling. Mummy is not coming back this time.”

No more  hospital stays  that drag on for weeks.

“Ma?”

“Yes?”

“Are you going to go to heaven?”

She started to cry.

Then, after a few moments of silence she wiped her tears and smiled.

“Yes Taehyung. Mummy is going to heaven very soon.”

Maybe someday you’ll join me, my little angel…

That was 7 years ago.