CHAPTER FOUR.

Ola! Mi amigos! Hope you like it . Sayonara!

Taehyung loved his camera.

It was a white Polaroid. He got it on his 13th Birthday and it was the only time he was thankful to his father and his stepmother.

It started out as a way to spend his free time.

A hobby.

But then it turned into something more.
It was an escape route.

Behind the camera he can focus on anything and everything without being involved .
And that’s just how he wanted things to be. For him to be the bystander.

After all he couldn’t care less about himself.

He loves how he can capture the beauty of everything.

People miss so much by just focussing on themselves. He mused ,smiling softly as he absentmindedly walked down a cobblestone lane.
After a while he realised that hasn’t been here before...

There were houses packed against each other on either side of the road.

They had once been bright and well-maintained but in Taehyung’s opinion the faded walls and the small vines that have settled on the fences and windowsills gave them character.

The whole road looked like something out of a fairy tale. Taehyung walked to the end of the lane where there was a flight of stone stairs leading up to another lane similar to one he was in. He climbed up the stairs to get a shot of the entire lane.
It seemed unreal. Like it didn’t belong to this time.
Taehyung focused his camera ,paying attention to every detail. Click. The camera snapped.

While he waited for the photo to develop he looked around the lane. It was empty. Looking closer he realised that most of them were not houses but shops. When the photo snapped out he held it up. Examining it . The picture was not bad. In fact he liked it a lot.

He sat there for a while letting the cool breeze around him. For a few seconds all was quiet...

until a mass of flowers rained down on him.

“Wha-?” Taehyung began getting up in a hurry when he heard footsteps behind him .

He turned around.

He was momentarily blinded by what stood before him.

The stranger had pink hair and was the most beautiful person he had seen during his 17 years of living.

Unreal. All of this ...

Taehyung was still in a daze when the stranger opened his mouth to speak.

“I am so sorry! I wanted to pass without disturbing you because you looked so peaceful sitting there...” The man scratched his neck smiling slightly and Taehyung noticed that he had two dimples.
“But then I tripped on a loose stone and well...this happened.” The man smiled again looking up from the flowers littered on the ground. Taehyung wondered if he ever stopped smiling.

The man looked at him and Taehyung realised that he hasn’t spoken once since the beginning of this incident. God, he must look like an idiot.

“Don’t worry about it . So uh, do you live here?”

Wonderful . Kim Taehyung you really know how to ask intelligent questions don't you?

“Yeah , I do...”  The stranger smiled ,blanking out for a second until he realised something. “Oh right! Sorry, forgot to introduce myself.” He said sheepishly. Holding out a hand he said , “Jung Hoseok, your friendly neighbourhood Florist at your service”

Florist. Huh. For some reason Taehyung knew he would be one.
Being so bright and flowery and all.

.......what?

Did he just call a man flowery?

Oh god.

“Ugh, Kim Taehyung. Nice to meet     you.”

“Pleasure’s all mine. Now Taehyung, want to help me clean this up?”