CHAPTER EIGHT

aloha! I'm back! Writers block sucks gah (--_--) anyways chapters up so hope you like it ! Don't forget to vote and comment! Bye!

"He was so pretty Yoongi, like those people in photos that you see in photo exhibitions..." Hoseok turned to Yoongi trying to grasp the right word.

"What? Was he conveying the reality of the world through pain and supposed suffering that's etched on his tired face?" Yoongi dead panned as he placed the groceries on the counter.

Hoseok wrinkled his nose . He made Taehyung sound like a old man. A homeless old man at that.

"No Yoongi, and not all photos are sad. Ok? I refuse to believe that."

"Well if photographs show Society for what it truly is and since Society is truly very messed up and very sad, then the photos have to be sad." Said Yoongi stabbing the cutting board with the knife making Hoseok choke on his cocoa.

He glared at Yoongi who was cackling like a hysterical witch.

Hoseok huffed, still not letting it go.

"puppies aren't sad."

"Imagine those same puppies slaughtered, sold to abusive homes and being kicked around by some street kids-"

"OK.OK. do NOT do there."

God,what was I saying again?

.
Hoseok thought momentarily scared by sudden visions of dead puppies in pink funeral attire.
He stared at Yoongi who was Cutting up the carrots and suddenly the word that escaped him earlier came back to him.

"He looked like he was lost in his own world. He looked vulnerable." Hoseok sighed. He pointed a finger at Yoongi and continued dramatically.

...Well, as dramatically as one can when they have a cocoa mustache.

"And that's how people in those photographs look like. Vulnerable" .Yoongi rolled his eyes, finally conceding.
Hoseok beamed contentedly, mentally patting himself on the back for winning the argument.

"So what's his name?" Yoongi asked as he chucked the chopped veggies into to a saucepan with boiled pasta.

"Hmm? Oh . Taehyung. Kim Taehyung." Hoseok replied from his seat in front of the T.V.

"So , will you see him again?"

" What? Oh, yeah...I guess.." Hoseok muttered clearly distracted.

Yoongi looked up from the simmering pasta. "Five minutes ago you couldn't shut up about this kid and now you can't even hear me properly." He narrowed his eyes.

" Is everything OK ?"

"......"

" it's snowing pretty hard isn't it?"

Hoseok said abruptly staring out of the window at the white landscape.

" Hmm? I guess yeah, it's certainly a lot worse than morning." Said Yoongi taking a seat beside Hoseok.

"I wonder if he's alright..."

Hoseok muttered looking out of the window.

It was said in a very low voice and if Yoongi hadn't known exactly who Hoseok was talking about it would have sounded very odd. But he did know . He knew exactly what this was about.

" How long has it been?"

" seven years tomorrow."

" Have you seen his face?"

Hoseok chuckled. " Nah, he's gone every time I get there ...but he always leaves something."

Yoongi nodded. Not really knowing what to say.

"Maybe I'll see him tomorrow." Hoseok said looking at Yoongi.

"Yeah, maybe..." Yoongi smiled slightly at his friend's candid eagerness. Yoongi still remembers that day.
Well honestly it was too unique to forget...

Once upon a time on a day not unlike today they found a kid, abandoned in the snow.

They brought him home And fed him. Gave him a bed to sleep on.

And the next day he was gone.

Like the snowflakes that covered him that night.

Gone within a matter if minutes.

Hoseok has never stopped thinking about that kid.

As it seems neither has that boy, who leaves them something every year on the anniversary of their meeting.

A gift they had thought. Of gratitude.

But they don't know who it is.

Yoongi sighed .

Well, maybe tomorrow...

But for now...

Yoongi patted Hoseok on the back shaking the pink haired boy out of his trance and got up.

"Dinner's ready."

Aaand done! Yay! Hope ya liked it! Imma go sleep now...