Chapter Eleven

Adrian...

"Jen baby where are you?" I ask as I walk through the house. I'd just gotten back from dropping X off at school. Norah babbles quietly as she slobbers on her small hands.
"Kitchen." Jennie calls out and I make my way to her. I set the car seat down on the kitchen floor and smile.

 "You looking real fine

"You looking real fine." I smirk as I point at her and slowly make my way over to her.
"Oh stop it!" She blushes and I laugh lightly.

She presses her back against the wall and smiles cutely as I get closer

She presses her back against the wall and smiles cutely as I get closer. I mush my body up to hers and lick my lips. "What do you want?" She asks raising her eyebrow with a smirk.
"Honestly?" I ask gripping her waist.
"Yes honestly." She giggles and I squeeze her waist.
"I'm horny." I whisper against her lips and she bites into her bottom one.
"I have to finish cooking..." She says softly as her eyes watch my lips. I smile and tease them with my own.
"Do you really?" I ask and she lets out another small giggle.
"Yes Adrian." Her soft voice says as she pushes me back. I lick my lips at her lack of clothing and re-attach my hands to her waist as she goes back to cooking the steak that was in the pan.
"You dressed like this on purpose." I mumble and she shakes her head.
"I'm not going anywhere so why get dressed?" She asks as she switches over to the eggs in another pan. My hands slide to the front of her and she stiffens a bit. "Dri..." She calls out warningly but I attach my lips to her neck. My hands slide down her stomach and passed her clothed womanhood.

"Why you wearing panties? You're supposed to make things easier for me and just leave these off." I grumble and cup her warmness in my large hand. A shallow moan leaves her lips and she presses her ass back against me. Using my thumb, I tease her clit through her panties.
"G-get the baby Dri..." She whispers and I sigh. I remove my hands from her and step back a little. She looks shyly over her shoulder and me and I flick my tongue over my bottom lip as I smirk. I raise my hand and seat her backside making her shriek. "Dammit Adrian!" She yells and I laugh as I walk over to the baby. Her eyes were fluttering closed and I silently thanked God because this made things easier on me. I get into the living room and unstrap her from the car seat.
"Look at my pretty girl." I smile as she eyes me lazily. Her small palm wraps around my finger as her eyes begin to flutter back shut. I walk around with her for a few minutes until she falls asleep. Gently I set her in the play pin and make my way back into the kitchen.