Chapter Fifteen

Adrian...

"B-baby... slow down." Jennie pants as she grips the bedsheets tightly. I grunt and keep up my pace as I lift her leg around my shoulder.
"Nah... you wanted it so take it." I grumble before pushing deeper into her. I watch as her eyes roll back and her back arches high off the bed.
"Adrian!" She squeals and tries scooting away from me. I grip her small waist firmly and pull her back down against me. Her body shakes and she pushes on my pelvis with her hands. I chuckle and lick my lips as I continue to tear up her insides. After getting tired of her pushing I grip her wrists and pin them down above her head. "Ba-baby... please!" She whines as she tries to wiggle away from me.
"Stop movin' girl! Take this dick!" I growl she contracts tightly around me. I groan deeply and watch as her body shakes violently. She releases around me and I pull out and watch as she unfolds. Her nails dig into the sheets and she whimpers loudly. "Damn..." I mumble as I stroke myself with one hand and hold her thigh down with the other. I tease her clit with my tip before sliding back inside of her. Gasping, she places her small hands on my chest and claws at it.

"Shit girl... fuckin' me up." I grunt and she flips out position. I bite into my bottom lip and moan as she begins to swivel her hips in a circular motion. "Keep it right there bae... sh-shit... just like that." I groan and grip her waist tightly. My head falls back and I hiss before sucking my bottom lip into my mouth.
"You like that daddy?" She whispers seductively as her hands grasp her beasts.
"Yeah baby..." I breathe, barley loud enough for her to hear. See raises herself up and drops back down, bouncing on me.
"I can't hear you Dri. I said you like this daddy?" She asks, her hand gripping my face which makes me look up at her. I slowly nod my head before my brows furrow.
"Yeah baby, I love this shit." I moan out to her and she begins to twerk on me.
"Is this mine?" She asks as she comes down to place her lips lightly on my own. My eyes roll back for a moment as she squeezes her walls tightly around me.
"Yes baby..." I mumble before hissing and digging my nails into her waist.
"Tell me it Adrian. Tell me what's mine." She moans loudly as she goes harder. The sound of our wet skin slapping together fills the room as she continues to ride me.
"Shit babe! This d- fuck man! This dick is yours baby! Ain't nobody else getting this shit girl... I swear..." I groan out as my tip begins to twitch inside of her.

Her thighs tremble once more as she releases around me for the fourth time this morning. She slows the pace of her hips before sliding off of me and resting herself between my legs. She bends over, her ass arched high in the air and engulfs me into her mouth.
"Jennie..." I moan out her name as her tongue swirls around the tip before teasing the hole on it. I grip her long black hair and push her head down to burry myself in her theist. She doesn't gag, which always amazed me, as she continues to stare up at me. Her tongue sloppily swipes across my throbbing veins as she moans around me. My hips begin to thrust involuntarily and she sucks me up as she allows me to make love to her mouth. "I'm almost there baby..." I gasp and my stomach tightens. I release down her throat just as the babies small cries echo through the baby monitor that sat across the room. She cleans me up before pulling back and licking her lips. I attempt to catch my breath but moan like a bitch when her lips re-wrap around my tip. "Ch-chill ma... let me go get the baby..." I whisper breathlessly and she giggles as she backs up. I weakly stand from the bed and pull my sweats from the ground before tossing them on.

I walk into our bathroom and quickly brush my teeth and wash my hands before making my way into Norah's room. She whimpers to herself as she tosses in her crib. I bend down and pick her up before cradling her small body to my chest.
"What's wrong with my girl?" I question as I begin to bounce her softly. Her cries slowly come to a stop and I pat her back as I leave the room. I descend the stairs and make my way to the changing station that we had in the living room. There were three in this house, one in her room, one in our room and one in here. I lay her down softly before ridding her of her onesie. As in slipping a fresh diaper on her, her toothless smile catches my eye and I chuckle. "What you smiling at? Yo daddy look a hot ass mess don't he?" I laugh and flick her nose lightly with my pointer finger. She squeals in excitement before latching her small hand around my finger. I swoop her up and make my way into the kitchen. I pull out a pan and begin to place food from the fridge onto the counter.

I hold Norah flat in my arm as I crack an egg with my free hand. I drop it into the hot pan before switching over to the other one and flipping the pancakes.
"It smells good out here..." Jennie says as she enters into the kitchen. I smile softly and turn towards her. She stands on her tippy toes to place a kiss on my lips before she takes the baby from me.
"After I finish this I'm gonna go and pick up Xavier... he hasn't been over in a minute." I say and she nods before sitting at the table. Once the eggs are done I place two of them onto a plate before doing the same with the pancakes and bacon. I grab the syrup and sit the plate in front of Jennie before kissing her forehead. "I'll be back in about a half hour." I say and she grabs my face before kissing my lips.
"Okay... love you." She mumbles and I lick my lips.
"Love you." I say back before disappearing from the kitchen.
...

"Come in..." Jasmine says and I shake my head.
"No, can you just tell him to get ready? I'll be in the car." I say and she rolls her eyes at me. I chuckle bitterly and she places her hands on my chest.
"You always acting like you don't want me still. You ain't fooling nobody boy." She says while rolling her neck. I push her hands from me and laugh at her.
"Fuck you mean girl? I don't want you no more. You got a ring on your finger from that nigga and still tryna play me? I was dumb and did anything for you at one point of time but it's over now. Move let me go get my son since you wasting my time." I say before pushing her to the side. She kisses teeth and slams her front door shut. "Xavier!" I call out from the bottom of the stairs and seconds later I hear the pitter patter of his feet as he runs from his room.
"Daddy!" He screams when he sees me and jets down the stairs. I swoop him up into my arms and laugh as he kisses my face.
"You wanna come over?" I ask and he nods his head.
"Yeah! Let me go get my shoes on!" He says and I set him down.
"You don't want to change first?" I ask and he shakes his head.
"No, I can shower at your house." He says and I nod as he slips on his all black Jordan's I'd bought him.
"Go say bye to your momma." I mutter dryly and he runs over to Jasmine who still stood with an attitude by the door.
"Bye mommy, love you." X says as he hugs her. She hugs him back before sending me a glare and kissing his face.
"Love you baby." She says and I walk towards the door. "Don't think I don't know about your incident Adrian. I'll happily tell the courts about it too." She says as I make my way out of the door.
"Who told you about that shit?" I grit at her.
"Your mother tells me everything." She laughs and I clench my jaw. I step from the house, slamming the door behind me. As I get to the car she pulls her door open again. "Keep playing with me Dri! You won't have your son anymore either!" She shouts and I quickly slip into my car and strap Xavier in before speeding away. 
_________________________
Five more chapters left of this 🤦🏽‍♀️ comment/vote ❤️