Episode 5: Nothing Holding Me Back.

~Sydney~

I didn't tell anyone I was back besides Sue, Mr. Shue, Mrs. Shuester, and Finn. So the next day I hid in Mr. Shue's office waiting for everyone to file into the old glee club room. I watched as everyone looked around at each other confused. Jake and Marley walked in together having a conversation both of them all smiley making me frown. When did that happen? No. No. What am I thinking? We aren't together. I can't be jealous. Once everyone was in the "computer lab" Mr. Shue and Finn stood in the middle of the room catching everyone's attention.

"Now I know you're all wondering why we've gathered you here today." Mr. Shue said as he clapped his hands together once. I heard footsteps coming from behind me as my cue to stand up. I hid behind Sue as she walked into the doorway of the choir room.

"I got your glee club back." Sue said making everyone cheer. "Oh, and there's something else..." The music began signaling my cue. I popped out from behind Sue making everyone cheer.

Sydney: "I wanna follow where he goes I think about him and he knows it I wanna let him take control 'Cause everytime that he gets close, yeah"

I sang my best friends newest single making everyone cheer and jump around excitedly. I made eye contact with Ryder so I headed over by him.

Sydney: "He pulls me in enough to keep me guessing And maybe I should stop and start confessing Confessing, yeah"

Ryder pulled me to him going along with the song making me smile. That's when I realized that Ryder sang a Shawn Mendes song to me two years ago. It honestly made me smile.

Sydney: "Oh, I've been shaking
I love it when you go crazy
You take all my inhibitions
Baby, there's nothing holding me back
You take me places that tear up my reputation
Manipulate my decisions
Baby, there's nothing holding me back
There's nothing holding me back
There's nothing holding me back."

I pulled Ryder up with me to dance with me as everyone else danced along too. I motioned for Ryder to sing with me, he smiled brightly at me before pulling me to him and singing.

Ryder: "She says that she's never afraid Just picture everybody naked She really doesn't like to wait Not really into hesitation."

I stuck my tongue out at Ryder when he motioned to me to sing with him making everyone laugh.

Sydney and Ryder: "Pulls me in enough to keep me guessing
And maybe I should stop and start confessing
Confessing, yeah."

Ryder spun me around and pulled me backwards to him so that his arms were around my shoulders as we swayed. I couldn't keep the smile off my face. I'm back here with my friends and everyone seems so happy that I'm back I can't help but smile.

Sydney and Ryder: "Oh, I've been shaking
I love it when you go crazy
You take all my inhibitions
Baby, there's nothing holding me back
You take me places that tear up my reputation
Manipulate my decisions
Baby, there's nothing holding me back
There's nothing holding me back."

Ryder and I sang to each other making everyone make noises making me blush. Ryder and I have always been friends since I came to school here but I can't deny that we have hardcore chemistry.

Sydney: "'Cause if we lost our minds and we took it way too far
I know we'd be alright, I know we would be alright
If you were by my side and we stumbled in the dark!"

Ryder: "I know we'd be alright, I know we would be alright
'Cause if we lost our minds and we took it way too far
But I know we'd be alright, I know we would be alright
If you were by my side and we stumbled in the dark!"

Sydney and Ryder: "I know we'd be alright, I know we would be alright."

I laughed pulling away from Ryder and dancing over to all my friends ending in front of Kitty, Bree, and Mia. I smiled brightly at them my bears hurting from how much I've missed them.

Sydney and Ryder: "Oh, I've been shaking
I love it when you go crazy
You take all my inhibitions
Baby, there's nothing holding me back
You take me places that tear up my reputation
Manipulate my decisions
Baby, there's nothing holding me back
There's nothing holding me back
I feel so free when you're with me, baby
Baby, there's nothing holding me back!"

I ended back by Ryder with my hand on his chest and his arm around my waist. I laughed making the whole room laugh as well. Ryder pulled me into a hug all of a sudden making me squeal.

"I missed you Sydney." Ryder said into the hug making tears spring to my eyes as I hugged him back. Everyone awed and I heard footsteps before I felt more arms around me.

"We missed you so so much Syd!" Mia exclaimed making everyone laugh. Once we all pulled away I looked around at everyone standing around me.

"I've missed you guys so much too. I just wanted to say how sorry I am fo-" I began but I was cut off by Unique.

"Girl, if you're about to apologize for us loosing Nationals and the glee club I swear I will hit you with my wig." Unique said making us all laugh. I shyly tucked my hair behind my ear as I looked around at everyone. They were all smiling at me letting me know that none of them held it against me. I heard a knock on the choir room door. I turned to find Tristan standing there watching me in awe.

"Tristan? What are you doing here?" I asked catching everyone's attention. Tristan smiled at me stepping into the choir room.

"I wanted to show you something, babe." Tristan said motioning for me to follow him. I turned and looked at everyone confused before I followed after Tristan everyone else following as well. What could he be here for?