Episode 9: Things Change.

~Sydney~ 

The next day and everyone was buzzing about the Cheerios tryouts. So you can understand my confusion when Kitty and Bree were the only ones to show up. I frowned looking over at Dustin who looked distraught. 

"Sue said that girls have eaten squirrels to get on the team and now that we are starting fresh with new openings no one shows up?" Dustin said looking at the sign-up sheet confused. "Maybe we should've put up the sign-up sheet?" 

"That wouldn't have made any difference. Everyone was buzzing about the tryouts." Kitty spoke up rubbing her arm nervously. I frowned wondering where Mia was. Maybe something came up. 

"Okay, it's time to call in some reinforcements," I said before pulling out my phone as I headed into the hallway to make a few calls. Once I was done I walked back into the gym where Kitty, Bree, and Dustin were talking. 

"Trust Sydney," Kitty said to Dustin who looked worried. 

"She knows what she's doing, I mean she is a pop star for Pete's sake." Bree said making Kitty laugh. Dustin still looked worried. I decided to make my presence known. 

"They will be in tomorrow, so we will just push tryouts back a day." I said making them look over at me. Dustin looked at me confusion written all over his face. 

"They?" Dustin asked making Kitty, Bree, and I smile and exchange knowing looks. 

___________________

"They're your reinforcements?" Dustin asked looking at the three woman standing in front of him. He sighed looking doubtful. 

"They're legends here at McKinley High." Kitty said smiling brightly. Bree nodded agreeing with Kitty as they smiled at their idols. 

"Not to mention all three of us were captain of the Cheerios at some point," Quinn said flipping her hair over her shoulder.  

"And we've got killer moves," Brittany said with a bright smile. 

"Wanky," Santana said winking at Dustin who shifted under her gaze uncomfortably. 

"Santana's comments aside, we have to get recuits." Quinn said clapping her hands together once stepping forward taking a look at Kitty, Bree, and I. She smiled brightly as she looked at us. "You girls have grown up so much! But wait, where's Mia?" I frowned and shrugged my shoulders. 

"She didn't show up to tryouts so I sent her a text and she responded saying something came up." I said frowning because it seems like she's been very distant lately but yet she hasn't, it's throwing me off big time. "I'm hoping that she will be at the second tryouts." 

"Okay, we came up with an idea." Santana said glancing over at Quinn with a knowing smirk. Kitty, Bree, and I exchanged nervous looks before they told us their idea. 

____________________

I walked down the hall sporting my Cheerios uniform watching as people's attention turned to me as I passed. I smirked before tightening my high pony. People began following me wanting to know what was going on. I lead them over to Brittany who smirked at their surprised expressions then the music started.  

Brittany: "Hey baby Tell me your name I gotta fever for you I just can't explain." 

Quinn jumped in singing to Brittany as I stood off to the side watching and waiting for my cue. I caught Bree's gaze as she motioned with her head to the left where Mia stood watching looking slightly interested. 

Quinn: "But there's just one problem I'm a bit old school When it comes to lovin' I ain't chasing you Hate waiting I'm on a roll You've got to let yourself go!"