[2]the day he meets him

Bill was getting bored and decided to say hello to Dipper . He enterd his dreams ,since the younger male ist still asleep. He flys around him and begins to speak "Well,well ,well ,pine tree ! Long time no see ! " Dipper looked at him in shock. It was really him. He didn't know what to say and Just stares at him. The triangel just laughed at him. "No words ,i See ! Just admit it ! You missed me !" He spoke. The brown haired male nodded wich makes the one eyed demon confused. He didn't know Dipper actually missed him. It was new for the lonely demon.  The brown haired boy hugged him tightly. He didn't know why he even liked him ,the demon did tryed to kill everyone he knows, so why does he has feelings for him?
Dipper's first comment to him was " h-how did you come back ? I thougt you were gone with Stan's memory ! " Bill replied with a laugh. " I never was gone,Kid !" was his fully awnser. The 18 years old boy was shocked. He had so many question ... and one of them was :" does he love me Back? Can demons even love...maybe in a human body ,but does he has one ?" Bill chuckled at his questions. "Calm down pine tree !" was all that He said to make him stop thinking. "1. I can't awnser that question 2.yes ,demons could fall in love in a human body and 3. Yes i do have one. I will not awnser the other questions." Dipper looked at him with sparks in his eyes. "Can you turn into a human ? Please ...?" He asked with hope in his voice. The yellow triangle rolled his eye and turned into a human. ( The picture on the top ... Yes i am very lazy ) Dipper looked at him with open eyes. He didn't belive what he sees. A whoule new Person . A handsome man named Bill Cipher.