[4]Well well well

The two manly twins ran downstairs to their Lab. They wanted to destroy the evil triangle. The brown haired boy didn't want that to happen and runs after them. He didn't waste a second and ran past the older twins to Stop them, but then falls down the stairs only to get catched from a stranger. The stranger was Bill. Dipper's eye widen as He hugs him tightly . The man with six fingers looked at him angry and confused. He didn't know that the evil triangle demon had a human form. He was to shocked to say anything, then Stan spoke up " what are you doing here ?!". Bill replied with a simple " why Not ?" The twins growl. Dipper hid behind the golden haired male and was scared from his uncles. What would they do next, only Bill knew and teleported with the teenager to another place. The demon was out of power since he didn't have time yet, to regain his power since he just came back. He was breathing heavy and sits down onto the ground. The younger male looked worried at the older male. He looked down at him and asked" can i somehow help you ..?" The demon only shacked His head and sighed. "I'm fine ,don't worry " His voice was soft and sweet, but also weak " all i need is rest ". Dipper nodded and brought him to an abandoned hut and places him on an old bed. " Rest " said the mortal and sat down next to the triangel. Soon both fell asleep on the bed till the next morning.