Chapter 2

After 2 weeks of being with Boone secretly, we decided to tell everyone.

"We should let word of this out, so we can really be in love" I said to Boone.
"I don't know. You could get kicked out of this club." He said
"Well that's a chance I'm willing to take to be with you." I said. I bent down and kissed him.
"Goodnight babe" I said.
"Goodnight bae, sweet dreams" he said.

Once we told everyone Chad kicked me out of the club. Sure I was upset, but then Boone persuaded Chad to let me back in. And so, Chad let me back in.

"If I let you back in, you cannot do it anywhere around this area. If word of it gets out you are kicked out, do you understand me?" Chad said with a serious tone.
"Yes I understand and promise" I said back to him.
"Good" he said. And so, he walked away.

About a week later. We were in biography class. And of course I was sitting next to Boone. However, the Chanel's, who were sitting towards the back, kept throwing spit balls at the geeky kids in the front when the teacher wasn't looking. Boone and I found it funny.
But something different happened that day. The Chanel's were doing their normal thing, but Chanel #4 collapsed to the ground. She was screaming.

"Oh my Lord, she's having a seizure!!!" Chanel screamed.
The Chanel's freaked out.
The teacher told us to go in the hallway.
We could hear security guards rushing down the hallway. They went in the room to help. We were all silent.
"That's just what a bitch gets" Chanel said, with no care at all.

Then Chanel #4 went home. Last I had heard she died at her house. So tragic.

Hell week was approaching. As it always does around Halloween time. Basically, we go hang out with the Chanel's while they practically torture their pledges. However, Boone and I had plans those days. Him and I were going to just chill out and be a couple. He wanted that. And of course him and I were going to scare people and get candy on Halloween. However, Boone and I were going to show up on that Tuesday to hang out with everyone. Although, every Wednesday night, Boone and I would go to the movie theater and see a movie. I also forgot to say that Boone could be romantic at times, but he is just so shy that you can hardly tell. Unless, you truly know him like I do.

However, there have been whispers of a killer on campus. Boone has a fearful side to him. So, I was trying to tell him that it'd be alright. There was also word that Chanel #6 had been murdered in her room. Leaving the other Chanel's alive. They had found her body lying dead and cold. I was on the phone with Chanel #2, who was my best friend, when they discovered the body of Chanel #6.

"Oh my Lord, that is just disgusting." I heard Chanel #3 say over the phone.
"Who could've done this!?" I heard the pledge Zayday say over the phone.
"Girls grab the blankets. We need to take this body to the freezer, so no one thinks we did it." Chanel said.
Then I heard the Dean walk in.
"What is this I hear? Oh my! What the! Oh God! What have you girls done!?" The dean yelled.
"I swear we didn't do anything! Someone killed her!" The pledge Zayday yelled back.
"Look I gotta go Pat, call you later" Chanel #2 whispered into the phone, and then she hung up.

I knew Boone went downstairs to work out, and I wanted to see him shirtless, and see him flex those muscles.
I began walking down the steps and caught a glance of Boone. His throat was slit open. Blood dripped all over him.
I screamed
Was this really happening? I thought to myself.